Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » A picture is worth a thousand words... Bush vs Kerry (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: A picture is worth a thousand words... Bush vs Kerry
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/video/kerry.wmv

You want this man for President????

Please wake up!!

If you don't vote the bible, then you are not doing your Christian duty!

You must vote and vote for the right man and that is BUSH.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

John Kerry abandoned our husbands, sons, fathers, and brothers in favor of trade and normalization of relations with Vietnam. His actions paved the way for the further abandonment of POWs and MIAs from World War II, the Korean War, and the Cold War.

John Kerry, as chairman of the Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs, ordered the destruction of committee documents, blocked avenues of investigation, and misrepresented progress on the POW/MIA issue to justify lifting of the trade embargo against Vietnam.

http://www.powmiafamiliesagainstjohnkerry.com/

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

quote:
Originally posted by SciptureAndPrayers:
Niedziejkore,

I have to agree with you. At least David Letterman gives equal time to both candidates when he makes fun of them, though he clearly favors Kerry.

SciptureAndPrayers

YOU DON'T GIVE EQUAL TIME TO THE DEVIL!

"Tolerance is a virtue of a man without convictions" - G.K. Chesterton

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

The Vice President will not be running the country!

-

If you can read the below and still not know who to vote for, you need to read your bible more. Open your eyes!!!

- - - - - - -

When Christian voters turn out in large numbers, pro-family candidates win elections, but when Christians stay home we lose. It's as simple as that. A close look at John Kerry reveals why Christian voters cannot afford to sit this election out.

Kerry is a lukewarm Catholic who defies the laws of God and the Catholic Church on abortion.

Kerry voted at least six times against banning partial-birth abortions.

Kerry supports federal funding of abortions. He has consistently voted against the Hyde Amendment and other measures which would require the killing of human embryos.

Kerry was a co-sponsor of the so-called "Freedom of Choice Act," a bill which would have prohibited states from placing limits on abortion, such as parental involvement laws and waiting periods.

Kerry supports cloning to create human embryos for research that would kill them.

Kerry opposes the Child Custody Protection Act, which would prohibit individuals from taking minors across state lines for secret abortions if this deprives the parents of their right to be involved under their home state.

Kerry voted against the Unborn Victims of Violence Act which establishes that when an unborn child is injured or killed during the commission of certain violent federal crimes, the assailant may be charged with a second offense on behalf of the second victim.

Since his election to the U.S. Senate in 1984, Kerry has a 2 percent voting record on pro-life issues. By contrast, Kerry has earned a 100 percent rating from two groups which support abortion -- Planned Parenthood and NARAL Pro-Choice America.

Kerry stated that his first executive order would be to reverse the Mexico City Policy, which prohibits U.S. foreign aid to nongovernmental agencies that perform or promote abortions in foreign countries.

If elected president, Kerry will only appoint Supreme Court Justices who will uphold a woman's right to choose.

Kerry voted against the "Defense of Marriage Act."

Kerry, as an anti-war protester, marched under the flag of North Vietnam while his fellow soldiers were still fighting in Vietnam.

This election will decide which side writes the laws of the land and charts the future course of our nation. Will America become "one nation under God" or will America slide into atheistic paganism?

Frank V. Kulczak Sr.
Hanover

From: http://www.eveningsun.com/Stories/0,1413,140~9955~2399000,00.html

http://www.fishthe.net/christian_voters.htm

http://www.jhm.org/catalog/detail.asp?code=K208

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 20 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think either canidate is right with God [crying] . Maybe I am wrong, but I believe when the Vice President used the "F" word and refuse to apologize and even went as fas as to say, that saying it made him feel good, that the President fell down on his job by not making him apologize. I also think that he has sold out people like me on fixed income to big pharmcies by not allowing us to get our medicine from Canada anymore. I think it is possible that the President puts on airs of spiritualness because it looks good for the GOP. But, he and God know for sure, not me.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that was funny
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niedziejkore,

I have to agree with you. At least David Letterman gives equal time to both candidates when he makes fun of them, though he clearly favors Kerry.

That much said, it was a humorous posting and helpforhomeschoolers, as I see it, is perfectly within her rights to express both her humor and political leanings this way, as I'm sure you would agree.

As I've said elsewhere, I haven't been able to show any political favoritism ever since Ross Perot dropped out of the picture. How's that for desperate?

[roll on floor] [thumbsup2]

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know, it is funny. I'm not a fan of Kerry, but neither am I a fan of Bush. However, i could take quite unflattering photos of bush and decent photos of kerry and put them together in such a way to make G.W. look like a doofus. Actually, i think they're both the wrong candidates. Too bad there will never be another philosopher-president such as Thomas Jefferson of James Madison as long as we elect our leaders based on their war chests rather than their ideas. Should we really elect a president based on his image?

In other news...

U.S. preparing to concede no appreciable WMD in Iraq

"As a hurricane distracted Americans, as terrorist car bombings and U.S. air strikes bloodied Iraq, the findings of a [Charles Duelfer]-led investigation were quietly leaked in Washington. And after 16 months of trying, what his teams have found is less than little. In fact, the only unconventional weapon turned up in Iraq wasn't turned up by the Americans at all, but by the other side, Iraq's shadowy resistance. In May, in an incident causing no serious injuries, insurgent fighters in Baghdad rigged an old artillery shell as a roadside bomb, apparently unaware it was loaded with sarin nerve agent... The U.S. group's final report originally had been expected last March. On Thursday, reporters were told that even this new 1,500-word document may not be final, and there is no guarantee it will be released in much detail before the Nov. 2 presidential election."

[Full Story...]

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone emailed this to me and I just could not resist. Bush vs Kerry - Photos to help you choose....

Bush/Kerry the Men...

-

Bush/ Kerry the husbands

-

Bush/Kerry the sportsmen

-

Bush/Kerry with Colorful Friends...

-

Bush/Kerry the First Ladies...

-

Bush/ Kerry the outdoorsmen...

-

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement