Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Scared, depressed and Need to Talk!!!!!!!

Author Topic: Scared, depressed and Need to Talk!!!!!!!
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings, are you the same Christine from "Jesus Cares About You" Board??

Anyways ill be praying for you. God is faithful, and He knows right where your at, and satan the enemy cannot sneak anything past God. So meditate on Gods word night and day, and pray, and ask for prayer, call for the elders of the church, let them pray the prayer of faith.

Father i ask you to touch Christine, Lord i do not know all her situation but you do sir, please speak to her heart and guide her in the right direction.. amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Hislove
Advanced Member
Member # 265

Icon 9 posted      Profile for 4Hislove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

Been down the past couple days...Recently at work, I reported someone for something they were doing wrong at work. They were cheating the company, the co workers and the customer out of a great deal of money. In this way this person was getting huge commission checks. Since then, this person has threatened my life. Telling everyone what they were going to do to me. I even over heard conversations about this and at one point the mention of razor blades was brought up.

Needless to say, I am extremely scared and this is not helping my depression any at all. My husband would prefer that I stay home for a few days, but I am going to work anyway. What is sad is that even though I am in a secure building, I don't feel save at all. This person has the numbers of other co worker and these co workers are constantly watching me. Through them, this person knows where I park, what I am say, and what I am doing. Almost as if I am being stalked too.

I have suffered from depression for going on about a year, and this event is making it much worse. The last time I felt this much fear was when I was raped several years back. All I can do is cry, and all I have done is cry myself to sleep. Coming home from work, I am constantly making sure that I am not being followed. I am even considering getting a stun gun. I know I am getting some pepper spray. I need some advice, so I plan on calling my Lawyer. But I doubt there is anything that can be done.

My company does know about this, and just this evening I wrote the head of security. I am on the safety committee at work, so hopefully I can get something done.
I am so down...so depressed....so scared. I just don't know where else to turn...

Thanks for letting me write....
Christine

--------------------
Your Sister In Christ,
Christine

Posts: 50 | From: Bloomfield, Ky. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement