Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » WHY DOES HE MAKE ME SUFFER?

Author Topic: WHY DOES HE MAKE ME SUFFER?
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David I don't understand how to respond to this post. I don't know if this person is on the forum and will see a post or what we are to do. Could you offer more insight please?

Thanks.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MySavingGrace,

Just to let you know I referred her to the ocd thread to read through because ocd has many different facets to it and if you've never had it you wouldn't understand that at all. Yes there also are other things people suffer. However due to her depression and the fact that ocd has many different facets to it I felt that reading through the ocd thread would be a huge help to her.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have depression too. But, tell this person others suffer but in other ways. Some have handicapps, some are mentally slower or have autism. Some people die before they reach 10 years old. We all suffer as a way to share Jesus's crucifixion and sacrifice for us.

At times it is frustrating, but the Lord hasn't given up on you, don't give up on Him.

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lisa,

I would like to refer you to the thread that is titled God's Promises For (OCD). Please read through the postings which will take some time however I believe if you do so it will benefit you. While you're reading through it you may very well recognize some other symptoms that are similiar to your own. I truly believe it will help you. God bless you! I'll be praying for you! Please know it isn't God who causes our suffering - it's caused by many other things. The thread I referred you to will be a whole lot of help for you.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 17 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The below came from our www.livetracts.com

Name: LISA
decision: Only want to make a comment.

Comments:

I SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY VERY SEVERE. I WAS ON MEDICATIONS DOING VERY WELL BUT SEVERAL MONTHS AGO I STARTED TO NOT DO SO WELL. MY DOCTOR HAS BEEN TRYING TO CHANGE MY MEDS FOR. I PRAY ALL THE TIME FOR GODS HELP AND I FEEL LIKE HE IS NOT LISTENING TO ME. WHY DOES HE MAKE ME SUFFER?

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement