Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Things are starting to add up to something Rotten! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Things are starting to add up to something Rotten!
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I changed link length for you guys so post deleted.

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whitesands777:
If I'm going to put my faith in something it's going to be God's Word and Jesus Christ...We have God's Word to be our measuring stick to determine what is right and what is wrong...Going along with everything any one man does other than Jesus can get us in trouble...Keep your eyes on Jesus, not the government for your "peace and safety".

AMEN Whitesands!

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1314.cfm

"Is George W. Bush A Born Again Christian?"

This article explains what “The Order of Skull and Bones” really is. That it is identical to the “German Thule Society” which trained Hitler (they do a comparison to the teachings and rituals of the two). Bush has Admitted Publically that he was indeed a member of “Skull and Bones” (btw, so was Kerry)

quote:
UPDATED INFORMATION

During the presidential campaign of 2000, George W. Bush cast great new light on his past, and current, membership of the Skull & Bones. On August 1, 2000, Republican Candidate George W. Bush was interviewed by Walter Isaacson on cnn.com. This report, posted on the CNN internet site, was entitled, "George W. Bush: "My Heritage Is Part Of Who I Am' ". The results for the Biblically discerning are shocking and definitive. Put your discernment hat on.

In the course of the interview, Isaacson asked George W. about his past Skull and Bones experience. If ever George W. had a perfect opportunity to genuinely come clean about Skull and Bones, this was the time. As we revealed in this article, above, Skull and Bones is deeply and darkly Satanic; its sister German secret society, The Thule Society, had trained Adolf Hitler into the deepest and darkest of Satanic Black Magick. If George W. were truly Born Again, this opportunity was perfect for him to repent of his past involvment and to boldly reveal the terrible Antichrist plans that Skull and Bones has been moving America toward for the past 170 years. Did George W. repent and come clean?

No! Listen:

"TIME: But you [George Sr and George W.] sure shared a lot of the same upbringing: Andover, Yale, even Skull and Bones. Did you have any qualms, say, about joining an elite secret club like Bones?

Bush: No qualms at all. I was honored. I was fairly nonchalant. I didn't view it as a great heritage thing. I didn't take it all that seriously.

TIME: Demystify it a bit for those who might think it's a cross between a Masonic Lodge and the Trilateral Commission. Did your father show up for your initiation, like your grandfather showed up for his?

Bush: Without revealing all the great secrets? I got a few of my old club mates who could demystify it right off the bat. My dad didn't tap me. Someone a year ahead of me tapped me. There was an entry celebration. I can't remember whether my dad showed up or not. I don't think so. "

What a brilliant answer! In just a few brief sentences, George W. Bush buried all the deepest, darkest facts about Skull and Bones with a nonchalant, almost flippant, answer. Instead of tasking this opportunity to really tell the truth about Skull and Bones, and repenting of it, and telling of its global Antichrist aspirations, George W. simply added his experience in this society to the general litany of the experiences that made his character and personality what it is today!

This answer absolutely screams the truth about George W. Bush and the lack of genuineness about his claim to be Born Again. Since 1776, the President of the United States is the most important single political position in the world of the Masters of the Illuminati. The occult unfinished pyramid on the back of our official One Dollar Bill, with the Eye of Horus [Lucifer] atop, tells you the truth of this fact. If anyone ever came into this office and tried to turn against the Illuminati, he would be assassinated.

We have one primary example of just one President who turned against the Illuminati once he was in office; his name was President John F. Kennedy. Consider these facts, against the backdrop that Kennedy was assassinated in
Novermber, 1963:

Spring, 1963: President Kennedy announced that he was going to withdraw American forces from the Vietnam War.

September, 1963: President Kennedy announced that he would have 1,000 "American boys" home by Christmas.

President Kennedy was planning to use the powers of his office of the presidency to fully inform the American people of the Illuminati plan to enslave us, and only weeks later, he was assassinated. However, his assassination was carried out according to the favorite number of the Illuminati, the eleven:

* Kennedy was murdered during the 11th month [November]

* Kennedy was murdered on the 22nd day [11 x 2]

* Kennedy was murdered at the 33rd parallel [11 x 3]

* Kennedy was murdered in the Masonic Dealey Plaza, the site of an old Masonic Lodge during the time of the Texas revolution designed to free Texas from Mexican control.

Kennedy was murdered with the accompanying signature of the Illuminati, just as surely as the Number 11 formed the Illuminist signature of the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

Had George W. Bush really been Born Again, he could have taken the course Kennedy chose, to reveal the Plan of the Illuminati that has been fostered by Skull and Bones. The fact he did nothing of the kind tells the discerning Christian all he needs to know about George W. Bush. As Pastor Bob said in NEWS1539, there is nor forgiveness without repentance, and we have seen no repentance from Bush concerning Skull and Bones. No contrite heart over Skull and Bones. No sorrow over Skull and Bones.

No repentance whatsoever. Now you know the truth about George W. Bush. Are you courageous enough to see it?

Here’s a little on the connection between Skull & Bones and the Thule Society:

quote:
DIRECT ROOTS FROM SKULL AND BONES TO BAVARIAN ILLUMINISM

As Rosenbaum continued his research, he found strong -- even indisputable -- links between Bones and the Bavarian Illuminists. The Bavarian Illuminists were part of the original Masters of the Illuminati, established by that Satanic Jesuit Priest, Adam Weishaupt. First, Rosenbaum discovered documents which detailed the origins of Bones back to Germany. These documents stated, "Bones is a chapter of a corps of a German University..." The document described at length its relationship with this German Secret Society (the Thule Society) which lead to the founding of the Skull and Bones in 1832.

Secondly, Rosenbaum discovered that, "above the arched walls above the vault of the (Bones) sacred room, #322", is a painting of skulls surrounded by Masonic symbols.

Why the number 322? Look at Genesis 3:22 for the answer…

quote:
22And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
To the Freemason/Bonesman, this says that he has become a god.

I’ve posted many things on this board about Freemasonry… the major point is that they worship Satan (they call him Lucifer, the angel of light). That is their god.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm almost certain to catch flack for this response but I am really getting tired of the Bush bashing posts. We FINALLY have a praying president and the very people who should be finding reasons to support him are instead finding reasons to out loud and loudly suspect him of all manner of evil plots and plans.
I don't see it as Bush bashing, but keeping your eyes open to what is happening. American citizens have every right to question what a man that was voted into office does that could affect the country in which we live.

Bush has done some things that seem great, and other things baffle the mind like the Real I.D. act...It is these things that bring to mind the question "Where does he really stand" ? Remember that it's the policies pushed by this man called the president (whoever it may be) that can make or break this country and affect all of it's citizens...Like the Real I.D. Act so many politicians seem to like...Kerry would've had us in the same boat.

Personally it's baffling how some people agree with everything the president does because "he's republican" or just because he's the president or whatever...

If I'm going to put my faith in something it's going to be God's Word and Jesus Christ...We have God's Word to be our measuring stick to determine what is right and what is wrong...Going along with everything any one man does other than Jesus can get us in trouble...Keep your eyes on Jesus, not the government for your "peace and safety".

If we just blindly follow some man other than Jesus Himself what would you do if that man told you to do something that Jesus says not to ? If your so locked to the hip to agree with the president on everything remember that there is one coming that will require everyone to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead or the number of his name.

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our government most assuredly did not plan nor execute the tragedy of Sept. 11 and for anyone to say that is just very sad! That was done by the foreign terrorists whose full identities were revealed later and their pictures were shown all over the newscasts for quite awhile!

I saw those plane crashes as they happened, I saw the burning flames, I saw the buildings collapsing, and I saw the faces of the ones who did make it out and what they looked like! I later heard what Todd Beamer said to his wife on his cell phone just before he and two other brave men fought the terrorists on their plane and forced it to crash in a field in PA the words "Let's roll!" Those three men sacrificed their lives as did others that fateful day. Over 3,000 lives were lost that fateful day in NY, Washington D.C., and PA, the passengers aboard the planes, the workers in the towers, the firemen, police officers and other people! There most certainly were full investigations! One should not say that our government was behind it because that is absolutely not true! Just because some articles are put on the internet does not mean they are true and factual and that anyone should believe they are! Discernment is needed where those articles are concerned!

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peh:
I'm almost certain to catch flack for this response but I am really getting tired of the Bush bashing posts. We FINALLY have a praying president and the very people who should be finding reasons to support him are instead finding reasons to out loud and loudly suspect him of all manner of evil plots and plans.

If anyone who posted the negative statements, most of which seem to be based on heresy, had to sit in the Oval Office and make the kind of decisions Bush has to on a daily basis, I wonder how many SERIOUSLY whacked plans would emerge!
in Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God "

Now if the power is in the office, and Bush is in the office, then he is in the office because it is "ordained of God".
As Gamaliel said in Acts 5:35-39 "Men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what you intend to do regarding these men.....keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing; but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it-- lest you even be found to fight against God."

AMEN peh. We should be praying for your president. He has the toughest job in the world.

Quote "Is George W. Bush A Born Again Christian?", George W. is an adept in the Satanic Secret Society, Skull and Bones, as was his father, President George Bush, and his grandfather, Prescott Bush. Thus, George W. has strong Generational Witchcraft in his family, a dark and insidious hold." [Eek!]

I don't believe this for one second. Just because something is printed about someone doesn't make it true.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is “W” REALLY A Christian?

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1451.cfm

Here is a ‘snippet’ from the above article:

quote:
First, as we pointed out in our article, NEWS1314 ( http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1314.cfm ) entitled, "Is George W. Bush A Born Again Christian?", George W. is an adept in the Satanic Secret Society, Skull and Bones, as was his father, President George Bush, and his grandfather, Prescott Bush. Thus, George W. has strong Generational Witchcraft in his family, a dark and insidious hold. Skull & Bones is an Illuminist secret society so dark and Satanic that its German chapter, the Thule Society, trained Adolf Hitler into the deepest recesses of Satanism. But, that is not the worst of the news. All such secret societies teach their members, and require them to affirm, that the only reason Jesus Christ could have performed the miracles He did was because He was a member of an Egyptian secret society and capable of much higher occult powers than the Pharisees and Sadducees of the day. In other words, such societies teach their members that Jesus was empowered by Satan. This is the Unpardonable Sin, [Mark 3:22-29] and if George W. affirmed it when he was a member of Skull & Bones, he is incapable of being saved, because the Holy Spirit will never call him to the Father, which is an absolute requirement to being saved.
The rest of this article is definitely worth reading as well. It explains how ALL Political affiliations are “Unified” on the issue of the N.W.O. through the Council on Foreign Relations. It explains what that really is and how it really works, and where it’s leading us.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Linda, I don't buy the "alledged plane" idea either. I KNOW those planes were real and those people did die and it Breaks My Heart!!! My husband and his co-workers SAW the plane that hit the Pentagon fly by their building at a very low altitude. I KNOW they were real. It's the Rest of the Evidence... that OUR Government KNEW and most likely even Planned this HORRID Event for their own Evil Purposes... to bring about the New World Order. How many times did Bush Sr. use that title? I wish I could share ALL of the things I've found, but I don't know how to put it all together. But I'll guarentee you, I've seen enough evidence to make my blood run cold and to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there IS a Conspiracy and it's at the Highest Levels of the governments of this world. But we should know this already... Anti-Christ can only come to power (at God's appointed time) if his 'minions' lay the ground work first. They're doing quite a bang up job.

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

I have not even once suggested that we should fight against the government, nor have I said that God did not put our leaders in power and decide are who they are. I am Simply Showing the Truth of what these leaders are doing so that those who have eyes to see may not be decieved. Just because the Lord our God puts a leader in power, does NOT make that leader Godly. By their Fruits you shall know them.

God will Also allow the Anti-Christ to one day take full leadership of this world... does that mean that we should follow him? I think not.

I am NOT Advocating any militant action against our Government or any other. I am simply providing evidence that I've found that our leaders are NOT what they are claiming to be and their Agenda is that of Anti-Christ. You can choose to examine the evidence and search these things out yourself, or you can choose to ignore the warnings. God does NOT want us to be Ignorant of what is happening.

--------------------

peh
Advanced Member
Member # 4446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

If anyone who posted the negative statements, most of which seem to be based on heresy, had to sit in the Oval Office and make the kind of decisions Bush has to on a daily basis, I wonder how many SERIOUSLY whacked plans would emerge!

Do you not understand that even Clinton was not in the President's office because the "liberal media put him there", or because he was actively a "good ol' boy" and neither did G.W.Bush become President because "his daddy set it up so he could revenge him on Saddam" or any of the other dishonoring things that have been said of him.

Well, you might say, what makes me the expert on how the presidents got into office? I'm not an expert on any subject like God is, and He says, in Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God "

Now if the power is in the office, and Bush is in the office, then he is in the office because it is "ordained of God".

As Gamaliel said in Acts 5:35-39 "Men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what you intend to do regarding these men.....keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing; but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it-- lest you even be found to fight against God."

--------------------
St. Peh
I don't know everything but I know the One Who does.

Posts: 255 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deb, I do not know about whether the building colapsed or not, but I have a very hard time with what the last paragraph says about the planes.

Alledged plane crashes????? That makes my blood boil!

quote:
In fact, the government has failed to produce significant wreckage from any of the four alleged airliners that fateful day. The familiar photo of the Flight 93 crash site in Pennsylvania shows no fuselage, engine or anything recognizable as a plane, just a smoking hole in the ground," said Reynolds. "Photographers reportedly were not allowed near the hole. Neither the FBI nor the National Transportation Safety Board have investigated or produced any report on the alleged airliner crashes."

I first hand lived through life at United Airlines when the first plane had crashed and the second was still missing; I and my co-workers talked day after day after day to people who lost loved ones on those planes, I saw the passenger lists printed on our computer terminals and I cried with co-workers as they frantically tried to determine if their own friends or family members had caught one of those two planes while flying on employee passes.

Many of us left work for weeks physically ill and unable to sleep at night from the stress of talking day after day hour after hour with people who lost so much.

As long as I live I will never forget the words of my coworker who softly spoke to me and told me to get off the phone and go to the internal news linkup on our computer because one of our planes had just crashed into the world trade center and another was missing and we had no idea where it was.

You just cannot tell me that the hundreds upon hundred of phone calls that we handled and continued to handle for weeks were staged.

As we say out here in he hills - that dog just wont hunt.

I could buy some evil staging the crash of those planes and murdering all those innocent people... but alledged plane crashes? A faked media event? Nope. Sorry. Cant go there.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I am finding out is that it's about So Much More then that!

The oddest thing happened after I found that story about the 'collapse' of the WTC buildings. I had ordered a DVD from the Cutting Edge Ministries titled "The Great Deception" and had watched disk 1, but not disk 2 at the time... After I read that article, I went to watch disk 2... 10 minutes into that portion the narrator discussed the 'collapse' of the WTC buildings and how it could have only been done by demolitions. There were clips of news reports shown where various eye witnesses told of hearing a secondary explosion (or multiple explosions) before the towers went down. And then theres the issue of Building 7... Which was across the street and not even close to the towers that were hit... it went down too - just like it had been 'demolished' by explosives. The narrator of the DVD said he wondered if the plane that went down in PA was originally meant to hit Building 7 (which was the CIA headquarters there). I wonder too...

This is Absolutely Sickening! Our Own Government did this!!! They did this to have a reason to start this 'war on terror' They needed a reason to send troops into the middle east to bring down certain governments that would not go along with the N.W.O. plans (and it won't stop there... Any government that won't go along (like N. Korea) are in their target hairs). They also did this to change our laws here so that they could designate certain people as 'terrorists' and therefore have a legal standing to take them away to those 'prison camps' that were shown in the other threads. There was a clip of a statement made by Tom Ridge declaring that the term 'terrorist' was not just an Islamic Jihadist, but ANYONE who speaks against other religions, or against anothers sexual persuasion (I can't remember the Exact words), but basically the term "terrorist" has been Very Expanded in order to lable (eventually) American Citizens as 'Terrorists' and cart them off to detention camps.

This is a Warrning to EVERYONE (including Myself) - Look Out! Get RIGHT WITH GOD! Make Sure you're in the Center of God's Will and in Obedience to HIS Word! Hell on Earth is not far away and there is a very good chance that we'll have to walk through it! The Only way we can do that is to make Certain that we are RIGHT with the Lord!

Here is a post by another Brother (one who is Trustworty in the Lord) from another site I'm on. I haven't check out these sites yet, but I'm going to:

quote:
I only learned about this alleged 9/11 cover-up recently and was absolutely appalled that it could be possible. Here's the official site by the guy that started it all, for those interested in following the issue: http://www.reopen911.org/

See the LINKS section of the site for lots of material on this subject. Here's just a few:

Conspiracy Theory Sites:
911 CITIZEN'S WATCH: http://www.911citizenswatch.org
911 STRIKE http://www.911-strike.com
911 SKEPTICS UNITE http://911skeptics.blogspot.com
911 SHARE THE TRUTH http://www.911sharethetruth.com
PROPOSITION 911 http://www.proposition911.org
SCOTT LEDGER'S TRUTH SITE: http://www.scottledger.com

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The war in Iraq was never about Sept 11. It was all about revenge. Sadly it is taken many lives to give one person his revenge for his dad.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 2 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things are starting to add up to something Rotten!

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/27302.htm

Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And 'Inside Job'

Add this along with that Cutting Edge Ministry Article on the Illumanti N.W.O. Cards that show the 9/11 attacks were planned Well in advance:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm

Title: "SMOKING GUN" PROOF THAT ILLUMINATI PLAN TO ATTACK ON 9/11 AND BEYOND WAS WELL KNOWN AS FAR BACK AS 1995! Part 1 - Future Cataclysmic Events Accurately Foretold In 1995 Illuminati Card Game -- 9/11 Attack Foreseen.

And now things are coming to light about the attack on Iraq:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159828,00.html

Dems Hold Iraq Forum on Pre-War Actions

quote:
The Downing Street memo says the Bush administration believed that war was inevitable and was determined to use intelligence about weapons of mass destruction to justify the ouster of Saddam.

The "intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy," says the memo, recounting a July 23, 2002, meeting of Prime Minister Tony Blair and his national security team. The meeting took place just after British officials returned from Washington.

U.S. officials and Blair deny the assertion about intelligence and facts being "fixed," a comment that the memo attributes to the chief of British intelligence at the time. The meeting took place eight months before the invasion of Iraq.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement