Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Things are starting to add up to something Rotten! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Things are starting to add up to something Rotten!
Elisheba
Community Member
Member # 4801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elisheba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put an address for a lot of information someone gathered in the "Christian Advertisement" section. I thought that's where it belonged.

I've got to go somewhere, but I'll be back.

I have lots of other things to talk about other than the end times things, [Wink]

~Elisheba~ [hyper]

--------------------
HE'S ALIVE!

Posts: 13 | From: Kentucky USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did masonry come from the knights templar and was the knights templar corrupt?

ive heard they worshipped basphomet (i think he's satan.) Also, at Barnes and Noble last week I saw a book on masron iwth a pentagram (withcraft) symbol under the compass. the all seeing eye seems very satanic and witchcaft to me.

and is skull and bones society in masonry?

and were/are most of our presidents and our founding fathers masons?

i wish i didnt loose my links cause my bokmarks got taken away when my browser messed up. But, theres stuff on illuminati and masonry. There's something on satanic stuff in Washington Dc. They have a big obelisk (think its washington monument) too.

I wouldnt be surprised if some of the corrupt masons do voodoo and black and blood magic upon people and try to control them that way.

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elisheba:
I allowed myself to be led astray a several years ago and actually practiced witchcraft, beginning with wicca and working my way into the darker stuff. The rituals that people in the upper levels of these organizations take part in are basically the same.

PRAISE GOD Your Eyes Were Opened and you Repented!!!! Are you Trusting Only in the Lord Jesus Christ for your Salvation now? (I'm guessing yes, since you're here [Smile] )

(I may not be able to reply back for a while... my computer died and I'm using my husbands - which I can't access very often)

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elisheba
Community Member
Member # 4801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elisheba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi SoftTouch,

Yes, I've done lots of research, and to avoid offending anyone I tried to keep my opinion fairly neutral sounding.

However, I tend to believe as you do.

One person whose testimony comes to mind is Robert Hansson.

I allowed myself to be led astray a several years ago and actually practiced witchcraft, beginning with wicca and working my way into the darker stuff. The rituals that people in the upper levels of these organizations take part in are basically the same.

Witches call what they do an 'earth based religion', satanists call it what it is. That's the only difference I've seen. I'll post my testimony soon.

~Elisheba

--------------------
HE'S ALIVE!

Posts: 13 | From: Kentucky USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Elisheba [Smile] and Welcome to the BBS!!!

It seems you've done some research yourself on these matters?

Please understand that I'm not trying to 'debate' or 'discredit' anything you've said. I just wanted to make the following points:

It is very true, there are lots of websties that do dispute the things regarding the Illumanti, Freemasonry bing Satanic at the higher levels, etc... However, There are So Many people who have come out of these organizations and are giving testimony of what they have witnessed and participated in that it's very hard to dispute this. I have seen video and DVD presentations where ex-members of Freemasonry have given accounts of their 'rituals' and then another testimony was given by someone who came out of 'witchcraft' and gave Identical accounts on the rituals they had to go through. They are the same. It's very hard to dispute so many first hand accounts (but people still try).

The amount of information out there and the witnesses testimonies says that these things are real... even if we don't want to believe it.

And you're absolutely right that most people in the lower degrees of Freemasonry have No Idea of what it's truly about. They are kept in the dark about the 'degree' that's above them on purpose. These are mostly good hearted and well meaning people, and if they knew what it was really about, then I'm certain they wouldn't be involved in it.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elisheba
Community Member
Member # 4801

Hi,

I'm new, and I have a lot of reading to do to catch up.

Just because President Bush 'says' he prays and is Christian doesn't make it true. It seems most politicians will say what they believe will garner them the most votes.

In regards to the Masons, Illuminati, etc., I've seen lots of information that says that the upper levels of these organizations are indeed satanic, along with the Catholic cult Opus Dei.

The lower levels are usually great people, hardworking, kind, very generous and giving of their time and money to help needy children and other valid causes.

But according to some sources, the upper levels control all the banking and finances of the world.

As someone already said, you can't believe everything you read. There are lots of websites that dispute this.

~Elisheba [pound] (cool emoticons)

--------------------
HE'S ALIVE!

HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All is forgiven hardcore [hug]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HisGrace:
quote:
Originally posted by hardcore:
It seems as if you think many are going too far in one direction, but it also appears that you go too far in the other.

Things are starting to heat up to a personal level, so it is time that I left this thread.
My apologies HisGrace. I did not intend a personal assualt on you.

My intended point:
There are posters here who seem to go to one extreme or the other regarding certain types of articles.

To me, those who do not accept any of them as truth are just as extreme as those who accept all them blindly.

I should have "spoken" in more general terms.

Please forgive. No offense intended.

Posts: 627 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not have the ability to judge if Bush is a born again Christian. I certainly do have the ability to judge the things he says and does if they be of God or not or if they line up with scripture.

I can tell you that they do not!

Bush says he is a born again Christian and until he says otherwise I can only judge that if he is a Born again Christian, he is a deceived born again Christian or a sinful one but I cannot and should not judge his salvation!

I can tell you that if he is a born again Christian God will deal with him and bring him to where he needs to be or God will take him out of this world that he not blaspheme the Gospel.

If he is not then God will give him long enough to show the full scope of his iniquity.

Either way it is not for me to judge whether he is a born again christian, but to judge his words and actions whether they be sin or not.

I can tell you that based on the criteria that has been written here, some of you would have judged me not to be a born again Christian 10 years ago. I was though and that is exactly why God dealt with me as a son.

I have been deceived; there was a day when I argued with my own husband that God if he wanted to could and would speak to me through a tarrot card!

There was a day when I would have argued adimantly for the right of a women to have an abortion.

There was a day when I would have argued that the Dali Lama was a man of God.

I have sat in the middle of a native american sweat logde and chanted in Lakota to what I thought was God - the great spirit Wakan Tanka.

Satan comes as an angel of light!!!!

There was a day when I thought Napolean Hill taught something of God and not something of witchcraft.

There was a day when I would have argued that Norman Vincent Peale was a teacher of Godly principles.

The devil can and does deceive Christians. But not forever if they are Christians. The devil can and does get Christian people to do his work. Ever have a fight with your husband and say ugly things? Ever get so mad or hurt that you hated? Whose work do you think you were doing in those times?

As long as a man has life in his body you do not know whether or not God will bring him to repentance.

This does not mean that we do not judge the actions and words that we see; we do! We are commanded to do so. We can say any day that those actions and those words are not of God because we have the Scripture to show us what is of God, but we cannot judge that a man be saved or not saved before God himself has declared it. How do you know that tomorrow George W. Bush will not fall on his knees, repent of his error and become a witness for Christ? I tell you I do not know this.... but I pray for it!
And I will continue to do so until God tells me to stop. And I thank God every day that there was someone praying for me all the days that I walked in wickedness. Jesus was praying for me. Until Jesus tells me that he is not praying for Bush to repent and return to God, then I will not say if Bush will ascend or decend, because to do so is to bring also Christ down.

Yes, we can see the apostsy. I do see the apostasy in so many. but there is a line between saying someone is not speaking or doing what a Christian should be speaking and doing and saying that a Christian would not. Christians would do a lot of things if a christian were deceived.

A Christian SHOULD not say some of the things that Bush as said. A Christian SHOULD not do some of the things that Bush has done. That is all I can know about Bush.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore:
It seems as if you think many are going too far in one direction, but it also appears that you go too far in the other.

Things are starting to heat up to a personal level, so it is time that I left this thread.
hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HisGrace:
quote:
Originally posted by MySavingGrace:
to me his involvement with the skull and bones is the biggest problem i have with him. unelss hes no longer in it, I can't consider him truly saved.
He may in his mind be doing what's right. That doesn't mean its not satan fooling him either [Smile]

For goodness sake, please don't believe everything you hear or read. [Roll Eyes]
I believe the President is on record confirming his memership in the Skull and Bones. Not everything you hear and read is untrue either.

Posts: 627 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by MySavingGrace:
to me his involvement with the skull and bones is the biggest problem i have with him. unelss hes no longer in it, I can't consider him truly saved.
He may in his mind be doing what's right. That doesn't mean its not satan fooling him either [Smile]

For goodness sake, please don't believe everything you hear or read. [Roll Eyes]
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
It is funny how people did not mind judging Senator Kerry, but now we should not judge President Bush.

Hey TG and all ...

Just a reminder:

Judging what someone says or does is not the same as judging the person's heart.

I do not judge Bush's heart at all, but I can discern what comes out of his mouth and see how it lines up with scripture.

If he is indeed saved (and I certainly pray that he is), then he is at best seriously confused about the book he claims belief in.

bygrace
unregistered

Redkermit writes:
In the time I've been on this board, I've seen some pretty amazing things said by people who claim to be Christians.

Isn't this the truth!

redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never "judged" Senator Kerry. And I would not approve of anyone else judging him. I did not vote for Bush because he claimed to be a born again Christian, I voted for him because his platform claimed to support the majority of the issues I agree with. What would happen if no candidates openly professed to be a Christian, would you just not vote?

quote:
Are these things a Born Again person says? Is this Good Fruit? We are told to look at the Fruit...
In the time I've been on this board, I've seen some pretty amazing things said by people who claim to be Christians.

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with your posting, Texas Grandma.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
It is funny how people did not mind judging Senator Kerry, but now we should not judge President Bush.

Very good point....
Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Are these things a Born Again person says? Is this Good Fruit? We are told to look at the Fruit... (The source document is a newsletter, so I'm unable to give a link)

"When a reporter asked Bush if the God of Islam was the same as the God of Christianity, he replied: "I believe we worship the same God.""

"Bush repudiated the Christian faith on Good Morning America when Charles Gibson asked: “Do Christians and non-Christians and Muslims go to heaven in your mind?” The President replied: “Yes, they do. We have different routes of getting there.”"

"Bush also showed his Universalism in Houston when he said: “I don’t talk about a particular faith. I believe the Lord can work through many faiths, whether it be the Christian faith, the Jewish faith, Muslim faith, Hindu faith. When I speak of faith, I speak of all faiths, because there is a universal call, and that main universal call is to love your neighbor. It extends throughout all faith.”"

"Bush blasphemed God when he said at the Islamic Center of Washington that the “Koran is God’s word.”"

"President Bush honored the obscene rocker Ozzy Osbourne at the White House, (May 4, 2002) when he said: "The thing about Ozzy is he's made a lot of big hit recordings-Party With the Animals, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Face in Hell, Black Skies, and Bloodbath in Paradise. Ozzy, Mom loves your stuff.""

"Bush has continued the pro-homosexual policies of Bill Clinton, in making a moral wrong, a legal right, but it only transfers labels. Then he appointed an openly homosexual ambassador to Romania who had his lover move in with him in the official residence. How can such appointments be justified by his faith in Christ? Bush even supported homosexual civil unions and other pro-homosexual positions. But it gets worse. He also appointed Scott Evertz, a homosexual to be director of the White House Office of National AIDS Policy; then promoted him to a more lofty position, replacing him with another homosexual! No Christian could justify such actions."

"Bush's use of vulgar language cannot be tolerated. According to Time (3-23-03) he told three U.S. Senators (and then National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice), “F*** Saddam. We’re taking him out!” Before his election, Bush called the Wall Street Journal’s Al Hunt a "f****** son of a b****" in a Dallas restaurant in the presence of his wife and 4-year old son! The President also said (into a live microphone) that New York Times reporter Adam Clymer was a "major-league a** hole." Evidently Mr. Bush, doesn’t know that Christians don't talk that way and even non-Christian gentlemen don’t talk that way in the presence of ladies."

"Mrs. Bush, is not totally innocent either after her shameful performance at the correspondence dinner. It was bad enough that she gave credibility to the vile television show, Desperate Housewives, but she waded deep in the sewer with her “joke” about her husband masturbating a male horse while trying to “milk” it. (New York Times, 5-3-05.)

Furthermore, the sight of President Bush laughing so hard at her lewd jokes told us that his heart was not troubled by these gay jokes coming from his wife. Several days later, Mr. Bush joked with Russia's President Putin about the whole affair. President Bush was not disturbed in the least little bit by Laura's comments."

And lets not forget how he's selling out Israel!

If you'd like photographic evidence... I know where to find a picture of Mr. Bush flipping 'the bird' to a photographer as well... but I don't want to go there. I would think this should be enough.

I Voted for this man because he said he was a Born Again Christian... I'm Not seeing it!

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

"Ye shall know them by their fruits"

--------------------

peh
Advanced Member
Member # 4446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
redkermit said:
quote:
(Is) GWB...a born-again believer? You don't know, I don't know, the writers of the articles don't know, only he and God know for sure whether GWB has truly accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior.
Just wanted to give a kudo to you, redkermit, for this reminder.

--------------------
St. Peh
I don't know everything but I know the One Who does.

Posts: 255 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Dear MySavingGrace,

even if you delete the first one I asked you too,
the last post you posted has another really long
link that will also scroll the page over...

Could you please take that one out too?
It's really hard to read this thread because
of this scrolling problem. (Please delete both
long links)

Thanks!

--------------------

HisGrace
unregistered

The New World Order -There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 Billion people.

While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.... [Eek!]

web page

HisGrace
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by SoftTouch:
MySavingGrace - Could you please DELETE that
link to the online book above? It's causing
this whole thread to scroll too far over to the
right because the link is too long. Thanks!)

Just a reminder - I guess you didn't see this post. Thanks darlin' [hug]
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

quote:
Quote "Is George W. Bush A Born Again Christian?", George W. is an adept in the Satanic Secret Society, Skull and Bones, as was his father, President George Bush, and his grandfather, Prescott Bush. Thus, George W. has strong Generational Witchcraft in his family, a dark and insidious hold." [Eek!]
do the skull and bones have anythign to do with masons/freemasons? I was at the bookstore yesterday and saw a section on them and one book showed the star like the pentagram of the occult witchcraft inside the compass looking symbol. I've also haerd that the masons are part of satanic worship. I was researching different people's "gods' for my own study of stuff not covered in relgion class. Baphomet is the name of it. And, the dark occult has it as the center of a pentagram 9think thats what its called, but the star in the circle)

I think the masons were part of satanic witchcraft. Though I dont agree with doing wicca, I know there's different kindas white, black, and also blood (the really bad stuff!) And, I saw too that supposedly this "god" (I think its satan) was praised/worshipped by the knights templar of the crusades. I think the knights templar may be associated with skull and bones and free masons.

I odnt know much on skull and obnes, but form what I do, unless somebody has actually cahnged their ways and no longer associates with it, how can they consider themselves Chrsitian or born again? I feel skull and bones is worhsipping themselves as idols and very satanic. I'm not sure if they do human sacrifices but I wouldnt be surprised. I saw the movie on it with Paul Walker, but that's just a movie and probably not how dark it really is.

The thing with concentration camps, I know some people say dreams as prophecies is bs but I don't. I certainly don't think I"m a prophet form God but do have prophecy at times. Last month, I had a dream (felt like in movies with "visions" due to flashes of light or lighting between scense then me waking up.) Anyways, I just remember seein a barcode or chp and then people in lines at a place to get it, then people (including me) not getting it, then some type of struggle/fight/violence/ then bein shipped off in trains in like old black and white film like the ones I've seen on the hoolocaust. I've heard about FEMA and stuff having camps I've also heard about library books we get being monitored. I bet my book purchases or wish lists are too and probably internet activity.

But, I feel that aI shouldnt stop researching the truth, cause that's what Satan and the NWO want. They'd want me to be too scared to know the truth cause of what would happen to me. But, if Martin Luther King was too scared of goin to jail (and I have a feeling he knew he'd be assassinated) what would of happened with the civili rights movement?
If people were too afraid of persectuytion and death in spreading the word of God and Jesus, would satanic occult stuff be what people where I live do? Would I have to worry about my own parents sacrificing me to satan?

I used to think even though I didnt agree on the war, I dont know what I'd do if in power. I dont know for sure if 9/11 was an inside job, but I wouldnt say its impossible. I think that it is not good to underestimate the wickedness of man. Just because I could never imagine myself or people I assoicate with doing this, that doesnt mean others don't. I mean, if almost 2,000 of our troops can die for this "hjoly war" and veterans get cuts and our health care gets cuts, what makes it impossible for 3,000 lives to just be a "cut"? To people who are so posessed by satan and darkness, one life, 3,000 lives or a million lives doesn't matter to them. It doesn't "affect" them. More and more I see similarities to Bush and Hitler. Her'es a picture of Bush doin the Nazi salute (possible its altered and also if you don't wanna see, don't clikc cause its disturbing I warn you. I also have file of him flipping the middle finger and smiling all evil (and that file is certainly not altered.)

I've heard that many things in Washington DC are satanic. Different symbols and sculptures. There's an obelisk too 9or more than one) That I know was an Egyptian thing for I think the sun God. And, there's studies of Constantine following a sun god etc.
here's info on the darkness and satanism in Washington DC (again dont click this one if you feel it may disturb or haunt you. I dont want that to anybody just showing proof.)
http://satanism.faithweb.com/

her'es stuff on illuminati:
http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm
the picture of the pentagram inside a ritualistic picture (and seeing the pentagram as a symbol under the compas for masonry yesterday) shows it is very possible that they are the same. My fiancee said too he knows that Masonry is witchcraft. And, the pyramid in back of dollar bill and all the stuff with "all seeing eye" that is very dark and occult. And, to me very disgusting to put "In God We Trust" on the same bill as the all seeing eye! If they trusted God so much, why need the eye? A friend of mine told me he thought the pyramid meant "father, son, holy spirit" but I feel its illuminati (and 13 tiers of it, just like the 13 stripes with the eagle and possibly the 13 colonies) and satanism and dark occult. Its very distrubing that it says tursitng in God while having that, but remember revlations about the mark of the beast to buy or sell? I've read somewhre that in Babylonian numerals the numerals by the pyramid are the 666. So, maybe the mark of the beast had started with the dollar bill too. And, if ther's really a pentagram supposed to be by the ocmpass, if there's 3 of them or aligned then that may be it. Or the compas, the numerals, and something else. I've heard too that washington was of the 33rd rank of masonry. 3+3=6 andmaybe there's math in that with stuff too. like how the top tier of the pyramid may be that rank, the picture of him, then something else. We do need currency to buy or sell right now.

i'm gorna post link in two parts just cut and paste beginning of line after end of last one.
http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_order/illuminati/
secret_order_of_the_illuminati.htm
this talks about the "shadow government" in link I"ll post. And, the picture alone on top of page is very disturbing! So don't lcick it if you dont want to have that around, I don't wish harm on anyone..

There's a book called "666:illuminati" or just 666 I think that has the all seeing eye and the three sixes under the pyramid etc:
i'm posting link in 3 parts.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-

/1572580143/qid=1119122247/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-

7687263-5941769?v=glance&s=books

I've seen a cover of a book too with the split pyramid with all seeing eye (eye of horus) outside of the blobe almost like its a satelite or spaceship and with light shining on it (and the light form all seeing eye on bill etc makes me think of lucipher with light)

I think a neat idea maybe to do emails and letters to people to pray for bhalf of our citizens and the world, to not be "deceived" and to not get the mark and to not stop beliving in and siding with God and Jesus no matter what. And, informing people of the truth.

I feel the Middle East, particularly the holy land need our prayers as do the Jewish over there. The whole world needs prayer.

After 9/11, former pope John Paul had a day of fasting and prayer, Bush killed people. Not sure of quote or context but of a message from John Paul "No injustices from yesterday can excuse a single injustice today."

I'm not putting my stance on abortion here but there is a rapper Immortal Technique in a song where this line hits very hard "callin abortion murder in a medical buildin, but dont give a what?! about bombing iraqi children?" A life is still a life. An Iraq life weighs no less for their soul than another. They could have had a chance to find God and be saved. Now, they are dead and it cannot happen. Iraq and those places need missionaries, priests, biships, nuns, believers, choirs, bibles, and the word of God and Jesus, not more death and destruction and dispair!

And my Dad told me a goo dquote he's heard "The worst sin in the world is human suffering."

Democracy is a form of "false peace" with how we're doing it. And, our soldiers feel they are serving God and their country and are fooled. It's absolutey disgusting how the illuminati and satanic elite are claiming God to deceive people into thinking its "God's will." The Vatican even said if we invade iraq then God is not on our side.

Bus, the man of "God" cuases more death and more dispair upon our citizens. Give cuts to the rich.

I feel the patriot act and FEMA is just another way to have their version of the Gestapo. And, I see it possible for Bush to stay in power by the constituion being ratified. Even if the votes are against it, that doesnt mean it won't "win" (much like the past two "elections")

My professor of world civliziation said in a joking tone last month about Bush and the pharoah. Someone asked the difference between Imperialism and Dynasty. He said Imperialism is the conquering of others and rule and Dyunasty is the rulers and the family. And, he "joked" like the bush Dynasty. And, there was an original source about a funeral in Greece after the first year of the Pelopenician war and how at the speach, nothing was said to mourn the soldiers but how they should be so lucky and honeored to die for Greece etc. He "joked" it was like a sppech a "preident" mgiht say. My professor is also from Texas so maybe he knows more on him too. But, I also wonder if he tlaked about the Pharoah being like Bush due to satanic reasons. How the infamous pharoah felt he was a God and all that. I feel Bush views himself that way too. The Pharoah wouldnt care how many die, neither would Bush or the satanic illuminati and elite.

We need prayer for the souls of our soldiers in Iraq! (now going into Syria too, how sad.) Prayers for Isreal and Jeruselam and for Jesus's sacrifice and message to not be forgotten. Prayers for non-bleievers to find God and Jesus and know the truth. Prayers to fellow Christians to stay true to God, to not be deceived, and not cave in to the Beast and Satan. Prayers and protection to us believers from the Beast and Satan to not be deceived and lead astray. That we may know the truth but not get involved in the dark occult and satanic ways. That we may have the armor of God instead of the sword of Satan through our hearts. Our mortal life is temporary, but where our souls go is necessary. We shall win in the end and God will win. Good will win over evil. Prayers to stay strong in the ways of God and Jesus. That we be soldiers of Christ and not foes for Satan. To remember and belive that chrsit will come for us in the end and we will win. We must face whatever comes at us and not cave in. Not just for us, but for Jesus Christ and his sacrifice. He died so that we can join him in heaven and see our friends and family in heaven and live in eternal happiness and bliss. Let us not forget what he came for, how people lived before him, and how we cannot allow ourselves to turn like man did in the days of Noah. Know that the word of God, Jesus, the disciples is the ONLY word. Do not be deceived by things that "comfort" us that the end may not come or that God isnt real or Stan is the way. Satan will try and get as many as he can, but he will loose. May God shield us and protect us and we wear the blood of Christ not the blood of satan or the mark of the Beast. Prayers for everyone on this board and their friends and families. Prayers to the world and unsaved souls to find God and join us in Heaven. Prayers to those who do follow Satan and false idols to see the true way and come to God and Jesus and find contentment and truth and heaven. Thank God for his son Jesus and for creating us. And, for the disicples and others who faced persecution and death so that Christ and God may be known for us. The Lord is our shepard, we are the flock. Let us stay with him and not the wolves in sheep's clothing. Even if Hell comes upon earth that we shall fear no evil and fight for God and for Jesus. Prayers to all Amen!

--------------------

whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush is also backing Israel to withdraw from territories given to them by God...How is that supporting Israel ?

Lots of smoke and mirrors in the news so it's hard to tell whats going on.

And for those who scoff at government conspiracy theories let me ask you a question..

Have you ever taken a good look at the government economic statistics like inflation data such as the CPI and the PPI ? So mnay lies and false representation in just that data alone makes it clear that our government isn't being truthful.

Of course that's been going on long before Bush was in office...But to categorize conspiracy with the wackos is a mistake..There are wacko theories that have no substantiated data...but there are plenty that do have hard evidence.

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Here: http://cuttingedge.org/category_results.cfm?Category=9

Here is a list of DVDs and Videos they offer.
I've gotten 3 so far:

"12 Most Shocking Things"
"A Great and Terrible Deception"
"The Final Countdown"

There is NO WAY you can watch these and not SEE
What is happening. There is no way you can watch
the first two here and NOT SEE this man's Heart
for God and HIS Truth! Or how he can't contain
his tears when he speaks of the horrible things
that are being done. This is not a man who
made these things up! He's documented everything
he says and shows news reals, newspaper clipping
and even National Security documents to back up
everything.

Also, read Gary Kah's "One World Religon" It too
is FULL of Documentation to back up Everything
he says.

PLEASE don't choose to be Blind... or you will be Blind-Sided!

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

You'll only know if you actually DO the Research.

There is a Wealth of Information out there that
Includes Documentation and even Video Clips
that can show you the Truth of what's been said.
You just need to be willing to LOOK.

Get a couple of the Video's/DVD's they offer.
They'll Blow Your Mind with PROOF.

I'm doing my level Best to provide anyone who
wants to check these things out with the resources
to do so.
It's up to the individual to check it out.

--------------------

HisGrace
unregistered

How reliable is the information on this "cuttingedge" site and others like it?

"Our Goal - (Cuttingedge)
-To explain the goals and aspirations of the New World Order
-To explain how its implementation will affect the average American citizen and family.
-To show how families are being influenced now, before we actually move into this system. seen and heard.
The most exciting aspect of our ministry is that through our teaching process, we show you that all of the New World Order plans, when completed, will fulfill dozens of Bible prophecies to the letter!"

Quote from Religious Counterfeits -
Our site provides the public with very unique and comprehensive information regarding the New World Order and its ultimate implication upon Society. We believe in the Bible as God's guide book for life and realize that in it we are told beforehand of some very startling and momentous events which are to take place upon planet earth before the second coming of Christ. As we witness the unfolding of these events, it is our conviction that we are guided by God to reveal the meaning of and broad-ranging effects of them to our fellow man.

Whether you are a Christian who already has some knowledge of the New Age Movement and New World Order, or one who has limited or no knowledge of these things... we believe that after reading the articles on our site you will come away benefited by having taken the time to do so. In all probability you will begin view the things that you see going on in the world around you in a totally different way than you ever had before.
Our Statement of Faith -Our Purpose
There are several reasons for our site's existence:

We want to reveal the true plans of those who are endeavoring to implement the New World Order in our Society.
To wake people up so that they will realize what is going on do that they may protect themselves from those who would harm both their spirituality and their religious liberty under the guise of "goodwill".
We want to provide the public with information of how this "New Age Thinking" is permeating nearly every aspect of society today. Also we seek to educate others so that they will be armed with the information they need to detect this "new thinking" and avoid absorbing it into their own way of thinking.

http://www.religiouscounterfeits.org/

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

MySavingGrace - Could you please DELETE that
link to the online book above? It's causing
this whole thread to scroll too far over to the
right because the link is too long. Thanks!)

Check the Fruit - Let’s just take a look at the “Religious” part of all of this:

"Ye shall know them by their fruits" (Matt 7:16 )

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44552

President Bush betrayed Israel by insisting that Palestinians hold
veto power over any negotiations and the 1949 Armistice Lines were
the basis of all future agreements - "This statement is the
greatest betrayal of Israel committed by any American
president in history" - Hal Lindsey

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1806.cfm

Bush pressuring Israel to divide her land with Palestinians: God's
Word promises End Times judgement over all who will attempt to
"divide the land" –

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/bushshintoshrine.html

President Bush Worships in Muslims Mosques and Buddist
Temples -- Chuck Baldwin –

Exodus 20: 3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

White House celebrated its first ever Diwali Hindu ceremony
to honor the Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi to invoke their
blessings during this age-old Festival of Lights celebration
. Karl
Rove participated in ceremony. Covered in Newsletter of 12/6/2003.
Bush sent his good wishes and stated he would have liked to have
participated

http://www.cephasministry.com/nwo_bush_goes_to_shinto_worship.html

President and Laura Bush worshipped at a Shinto Shrine in Japan –

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=36480

President Bush praised the synchronized religious group,
Kwanzaa religion, a combination of Catholic/Christian/Pagan
beliefs and practices. Bush praised the religion in 2001, 2002, 2003,
2004 [Daily News Updates, 12/23/03, 12/24/04]

http://cuttingedge.org/news_updates/nz1528.htm

Bush told Muslim Iraqi leader: "I pray to the same god" –
MSNBC, 1/5/04
- NZ1528 - At National Prayer Breakfast
(February 5, 2004), Bush again equates Islam with Christianity –
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/02/20040205-1.html[/b]
(This file has been removed from the server.)

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42039

President Bush and his Father have expressed "warm support" for
the effort by the Unification Church and to Moon organizations like
ACLC, which today are trying to convince Christian Churches to
throw their Cross into the trash - World Net Daily -- "Tear Down the Cross"
Article (http://gadflyer.com/articles/?ArticleID=258 )
""This cross removal ... cleared the way for a new age and
second messiah."

http://cuttingedge.org/news/n1758.cfm

* Bush honored Satanic Hard Rocker, Ozzy Osbourne
twice within one month!
NEWS1758. On April 4, 2001, Bush
invited Ozzy and Sharon to a private White House dinner and then
on May 4, Bush specifically honored Ozzy at the White House
Correspondent's Ball. George Bush loves the Satanic Rocker, Ozzy
Osbourne, so very much he invited Ozzy to this White House Ball on
Saturday, May 4, 2002, where he complimented him and showed
him the best hospitality the President of the United States could
lavish. What is a supposedly Born Again Christian President doing
showering such complimentary honors on a Satanic Rocker? Why is
Bush stating his love for Ozzy's sickening songs, some of which he
names?

"Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." Eph 5:11

--------------------

HisGrace
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by yahsway:
HisGrace, In what way is Bush honoring Israel according to Gods word? Shalom

"JVI: I made a video entitled “The Road Map to Peace: Potholes & Road Rage” preparing it for the President of the United States of America, and he thanked me for it just four weeks ago in a beautiful letter, and I got one from Vice President Cheney; another from Tony Blair of England; another from the President of Mexico; from the President of South Africa and from 20 of the Knesset members of Israel, thanking me for what they said was one of the greatest things they had ever seen and heard. But let me say this right now, I warned in that video that we are not to part the land of Israel between the Jew and the Arab because that’s what triggers Armageddon, Revelation 16:16, “Because the parted my land”, Joel 3:2. And it’s going to happen. It’s in the Book. And when it does happen, all nations also come against Jerusalem, Zechariah 14:2. Some for, some against. I believe America will always stand with Israel. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love you, and the Christian right here in America loves Israel"

P.S. Can anyone answer why the margins are so wide in this thread?

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

(No, Bush is NOT the Anti-Christ.
He's just another henchman working
towards his New World Order and the
Reveal of the AC.)

Check the Fruit

http://cuttingedge.org/news_updates/nz1086.htm

President Bush -- Bad Fruits versus Good Fruits
"Ye shall know them by their fruits" (Matt 7:16 )

Scroll down on this page, you’ll find a list of Bad fruit vs. Good fruit.
I challenge you to do the research. Find out for yourself.
There are links to articles that explain the details behind
each category of ‘fruit.’

Ephesians 5:3But among you there must not be
even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind
of impurity, or of greed, because these are
improper for God's holy people. 4Nor should
there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse
joking, which are out of place, but rather
thanksgiving. 5For of this you can be sure: No
immoral, impure or greedy person—such a man is
an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom
of Christ and of God.[a] 6Let no one deceive
you with empty words, for because of such
things God's wrath comes on those who are
disobedient. 7Therefore do not be partners with
them.

8For you were once darkness, but now you are
light in the Lord. Live as children of light
9(for the fruit of the light consists in all
goodness, righteousness and truth) 10and find
out what pleases the Lord. 11Have nothing to do
with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but
rather expose them
. 12For it is shameful
even to mention what the disobedient do in
secret. 13But everything exposed by the light
becomes visible, 14for it is light that makes
everything visible. This is why it is said:
"Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you."

Hosea 4: 6My people are destroyed for lack of
knowledge:

--------------------

HisGrace
unregistered

He just can't snap his fingers and it is done. A lot of times his hands are tied from making decisions because of the bureaucracy of the system. He has to answer to laws already in place, the courts, senators, governors. the laws of individual states, etc. etc.
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really do not believe that President Bush is the Anti-christ. For one Bush doesn't fit the description! The anti-christ will have been a formable Leader, one to do miracles etc.. to the point if it were possible to fool the very elect of God. I believe the antichrist will be reared by a woman who has chosen to be artificially insiminated.She could call herself a virgin, because no man has touched her. Who knows where the seed will come from. Because of the structure within Europe and the MiddleEast the child would be educated amongst his peers rivalling each record of leadership.In Europe they educate alot by border school. The pupils live amongst their peers not away from them. Remember you can attrack more things with honey then with excrements. The god of this world is the LOVE OF MONEY and under this realm is power. Provide the people the parts they are looking for which is peace/money and pursuit of happiness, then you can control the world for a little time.

The country that has the highest islamic ratio to westerners is France. Some how I believe the antichrist will come out of one of the original Roman countries: They are by geography: England, Portugal,Spain,France,Italy,Malta,Belgium,Switzerlan,Austria,Greece,Crete,Czekoslavakia,Yugoslavia,Turkey,Israel,Lebaon,Syria,Egypt,Lybia,Morroco,Iraq,Cyprus and Southern Germany.

Interesting to know that the capitol of (the roman empire) these countries is still very much alive and kicking, ROME.

The anti-cristo must present himself to rescue a fallen,chaotic world thru power, signs and miracles.What chaos will be so devastating to engulp the entire world?? I beleive it is the rapture! It will affect the entire populated world!! Nowadays, the Aids virus is so rampant that the current treatment is failing because the disease has mutated to different strands.Quicker than any disease on record. Islam will be its destructor or false propheter. The money that will finance the NEW WORLD ORDER will come out of OPEC. And most of those countries are middleeasterner except venezuela.

Anyway we must tell the world, our neighbors about Jesus and meet Him in the Jordan! We must believe and be baptized! On every count of conversion to Christ in the bible, the believers were baptized, except the theif on the cross. But of course if you consider actual death as a baptizer then he would too.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HisGrace, In what way is Bush honoring Israel according to Gods word? Shalom
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

We are supposed to honour God's covenant to Israel. Pres. Bush has been reminded of this by spiritual leaders and I believe he is doing that.
It is no accident that he was chosen as president.

LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some very real and proven engineering and scientific reasons for why those buildings collapsed the way they did, without additional aid from "demolitions." These consipiracy theories and wild imaginings are a tool of Satan to distract people from what God would have them be doing. It is also a tool of Satan to make Christians look stupid and like trailer trash who think their dog is a UFO, so that we will have the same amount of credibility as someone like that.

Stick to the facts that ARE CLEAR.
-Islam is Satan's religion and seeks to destroy humanity
-the earth is writhing beneath the burden and weight of the world's sin, as evidenced by the earthquakes, climate changes, hurricanes
-the hearts of people are growing cold
- sin and abomination run rampantand are embraced even by those who claim to be righteous
- prophecies are being fulfilled every day with Israel and with the European Union and things going on in Russia
There are plenty of undeniable, substantiated facts that point to Christ's imminent return. We don't need to go about concocting science fiction-level malarkey.

Stay on your knees in never-ceasing prayer, stick to your Bible as your source of information, be ever alert for yourself and your family and make certain you are living in GOD'S will for your life and none of these things will even matter to you even if they are "real." Also, pray for your leaders, as instructed to do so by your Bible.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Eagle, you are right in what you say but I ask this question.

What country did those attackers come from? It was not Iraq. They were from Saudia Arabia.

Now, why wont Bush protect our Borders here so this doesnt happen here again? I understand his stance on Iraq, but why not here?

How is our resourses being used now to protect this country? Our best and brightest resources are over in Iraq protecting them, so why cant we just get a little protection here?

I agree that I dont believe for one minute that Bush somehow planned this attack. But he does need a better plan in place to protect Americans. And better yet, He needs to quit giving money to these people as well. WHY DO WE DO BUSINESS WITH THE VERY ONES WHO WANT TO HURT US?

Clinton messed up big time with this issue I agree. But is Bush doing any better?

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yahsway:

I agree with much of your post. I thought Laura Bush's jokes were off-color, and I also can see through the political hypocrasy... but that's quite different from trying to say that Bush caused 911 just so he could put us in a war with Iraq.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Okay, now my 2cents. Gramajo is right I believe. We would not need a national ID in this country so much if Bush would close and protect our borders.

It was reported the other day that our boys will be protecting the borders of Iraq. Okay, so what about our borders here in America?

I voted for Bush both elections. Mainly because of moral issues such as abortion and homosexual marriage.

Then, Bush gets elected this 2nd time and the only thing mentioned on abortion came from his mouth as "now being not the time". Well, I can see this abortion issue is nothing but a pawn used by the politicans to play on some of our concience.

Now Bush is aginst homosexual marriage, but he has said he is not against incentives for those that are in such relationships such as married people have, just not for the marriage deal.

I am against this lifestyle as I am a christian. I do not hat the person practicing this lifestyle but I abhor the lifestyle. Its an abomination to God. So why does Bush have Elton John and his lover over to stay the night in the white house several months ago. Money perhaps?

And whats up with Jeff Gannon and the "Log Cabin Republicans"? Makes one wonder.

All I do know is that Bush has pushed this administration into being ULTRA Conservative. Not unlike the days of the 1920's.

Our jobs are going overseas. We do not manufacture anything here anymore. Health care and Pharmacuteical companies are becoming wealthier off the people. Our boys are dying for democrecy in Iraq and protecting their borders and we cant keep our borders safe. And when our own people rise up and try to help keep our borders safe, Bush calls them "vigilanties".

Elderly people have to decdide each month between their meds or food or energy bills. Gasoline is sky high. Why doesnt Bush put a cap on that? He could you know. Its been done before in the past.

And the problesm with Social Security. Let me just say this. If we had outlawed abortion 20-30 years ago, we would have working Adults today paying into the Social Security system. But since we as a Nation opted for Abortion, I guess we just have to keep our borders open so that the ones crossing it can come here and work and pay into Social Security.

And one final thing about the Administration being so Moral. Did anyone here the skit Laura Bush gave at that White House dinner? I was appaled. The sexual inuendos made and the jokes she told was not becoming of anyone who professes being a "Christian".

Oh and another thing, Barbra Bush, Laura Bush and Dick Cheneys wife have all said they are pro-choice. I do not feel, personally, that I can even vote anymore. I do not trust the Republican party anymore.

Do I pray for these people? Sure I do. But I pray more for this country as a Nation which I do believe was founded on Godly principles which I see being thrown out the window by those who are governing this Nation.

Im sorry if I stepped on any toes. Just had to vent a little. Guess I am tired of the hypocricy. I may have to play Devils advocate next election and if I vote, I will probably vote on the Democrat ticket.

Its funny. Hillary Clinton is talkiing about the abortion issue and how it needs to be changed and she is even talking about how we need to protect our borders. See what I mean? She knows how to play the political game and she knows these were promises made that a lot of Rep. did not recieve.

I love everyone here and please know that I am not bashing Bush as a person, but I am simply stating what I see and folks it dont look good.Shalom

WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's amazing Softtouch that you would believe such conspiracy theories!

Satan will do anything to get people in America believe that we don't really have an enemy called Islam.

People will believe that Bush planned 911, or that he's responsible for 911, but outright deny the plain honest truth that America has an outside enemy called Islam.

911- Islam the Beast attacked Babylon. Read Revelation 18. The WTC had 7 towers, not just the main 2 towers. All 7 were utterly destroyed.

Islam was able to carry off this terror attack due to the simple fact, our FBI and CIA had been decimated during the Clinton years. They didn't have the connections or resources to put things together to prevent an attack.

Now we have Islamic media propaganda, trying to get Americans to believe that it's all Bush's fault.

For shame!

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree that a national ID is not right and I most definitely do not like the thought of it. Yes president Bush has been and is pushing for the national ID.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

quote:
This is exactly where a lot of Americans get wrong. We have rights? Who are we? What rights do we have that weren't given us by God? We have the right to call on the Lord Who put people in power. We have the right to ask that He give us wisdom to understand His choices.

Umm...Did I say that our rights weren't given to us by God ? Alot of assuming on your part here in an attempt to pick apart my post...Why even bother to go there ? It's like splitting hairs...We're on a Christian message board here and maybe it was my mistake to think it was pretty much a given that everyone would understand where I stand on this.

peh, I think that you may have unintentionally misrepresented my post as speaking evil against the president which it is not...

peh, did you vote ? If you did then you probably based your decisions on issues. I simply made known some issues that have me concerned. Politicians are almost connected at the hip with issues and people associate politicians with how they stand on issues...It's pretty hard to decide who to vote for if you can't mentally associate a name to the issues.

Saying that Bush is doing this or that or a particular judge is doing this or that only makes known what they are doing while in public service so you can make a decision on wether or not to vote them in again...

Or better yet by mentioning what they are doing in reguard to a particular issue a person can call their representative and voice their opinion on it to encourge or discourage their support for it.

That's not speaking evil of him...It's letting people know what he's doing so that we can do something about it...We have a duty to stand up for what is right...Bush may have good intentions but IMHO a national ID isn't right...

You say that God puts leaders in power and we know from scripture that doesn't guarantee that they will do what is right.

I believe that just as much as God puts up governments and takes them down that He also put a system in in which the citizens can make choices with their votes. God gave us that ability...And I also believe that when a government instructs you do do something that goes against God's Word then it becomes our duty to follow God and not the government...And this will happen...People will have a choice to obey the government or obey God and refuse the number of the beast.

Is he representing the country ? IMHO giving us a national ID and having it sneaked into a war funding bill after it failed the first time is deceit...Was Bush behind it all ? There's alot of compartmentalization in our government and if Bush was against a National ID then as far as I know he didn't speak against it at all and put his signature right on it.

Alot of people know nothing about the national I.D....Did you know that it's being pushed to be standardized with Europes national ID ?

My vote goes toward the side that best comes in line with God's Word...IMHO a national ID doesn't do that...How would anyone know unless someone tells them ? We shouldn't confuse speaking about issues that are tied to a particular candidate with speaking evil about them.

For the record, I voted for Bush..But had I known he was going to push through a national I.D I would've voted 3rd party instead...

Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How lonely it must be to be at the top of what ever you lead

I believe there is much more to running this country than meets the eye. I for one would not like to be president not even for a day! I had enough being a senior NCO and that was enough. God for whatever reason has called the presidents of the past and the present to office. We as christians are obligated to respect that office. I personnally wish we never invaded Iraq but that is my opnion. Be as things are, we who know the Truth and the Truth will set us free! Then we must be prudent, vigilent witnesses for the Lord!Seizing each moment to spread the simple but demanding faith of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lets pray our way through a problem instead of ripping down the office of the President. Hello!!! God says in the word that effectual fervent prayer of the faithful availeth much! We must unite in prayer and psalms and praise. Our Problem is with the Devil and not with any man! we must rebuke the Devil!!We ust understand our enemy! And be definitely geared to do so as Ephesian 6 says.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by peh:
"I know something" is, after all, just one iota of an inch removed from out and out gossip. "I know something you don't" even has the hiss of satanic pride in it.

Prayer for and seeking to find the best in anyone, I think most Christians would agree, is a Godly characteristic.
So why not look for reasons for what the president does, instead of automatically looking for an iniquitous motive behind it?

And, I'd like to hear from one person on here who prints negative stuff about the Bushes or other people in power positions say that God told them to print the post. I'd really like to have anyone be able to honestly tell me that.

Or better yet, the challenge could be to give me a Scripture that tells us we'd better try to have people in power removed by our (evil) "outspokenness".

Or at least a Scripture that told you you'd best warn the rest of us dummies to "watch out, the boogie man is out to get you"!

I know who has a plot against us Christians, and it isn't the politicians we need to be watchful of. Jesus said "Watch and pray", He didn't say "Watch and speak evil of dignitaries."

Great post peh!.
We have to be so extremely careful with our words. What if we are grieving the Holy Spirit - terrible thought. As I have done before, I am pulling the following verse out of my scriptural annals. I believe Bush was anointed by God to become president.

1 Samual 24:6
"The LORD knows I shouldn't have done it," he said to his men. "It is a serious thing to attack the LORD's anointed one, for the LORD himself has chosen him."

(This is talking about Saul. He was far from perfect, but He was anointed by God.)

peh
Advanced Member
Member # 4446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
American citizens have every right to question what a man that was voted into office does that could affect the country in which we live.
This is exactly where a lot of Americans get wrong. We have rights? Who are we? What rights do we have that weren't given us by God? We have the right to call on the Lord Who put people in power. We have the right to ask that He give us wisdom to understand His choices.

But we'd better stop short of preaching Americanism cuz love of country and love of God are not equal. Love of God precludes too much love of country, as a matter of fact, for He has said to have no other gods before Him.

quote:
Bush has done some things that seem great, and other things baffle the mind...
True enough and the same has been true for the many presidents I've seen in office, including Bush. But, the kind of thing that is quoted about Bush from who-knows-who on the internet sounds like it should be the front cover of the Enquirer. As HisGrace said, just because something is printed doesn't make it so.

And we seem to be able to tell the difference on other subjects, for the most part, but when it comes to conspiracy theories, it almost seems like we put incredulity to bed and just take it all in. I loved what, I think it was HelpforHomeSchoolers, had to say on the "alleged plane attacks" thingy. You could hear the truth in that statement, and her saying "I know the thing happened" rang far more of truth than all the "so and so said in an article on.." info posted here and elsewhere.

I still fail to see how most of us, who are not in politics, and so are "out of the loop", so to speak, think we can change policies or minds, for that matter, by posting negative stuff about the president or anyone in the public's view.

And I don't really believe it's about changing matters, or bettering life for Americans, for goodness sakes, that the posts are made. It seems far more likely that there are other agendas at work. As with most evil-speaking, there is a personal payoff behind nearly all of it.

"I know something" is, after all, just one iota of an inch removed from out and out gossip. "I know something you don't" even has the hiss of satanic pride in it.

quote:
Personally it's baffling how some people agree with everything the president does because "he's republican" or just because he's the president or whatever...
One need not agree with someone in order not to speak evil of them, for goodness sake, if that was what you meant to imply. Prayer for and seeking to find the best in anyone, I think most Christians would agree, is a Godly characteristic.

We can all believe people are wrong until we are in their shoes, this frequently happens, and then we find ourselves in similar conditions and we understand why they behaved as they did. So why not look for reasons for what the president does, instead of automatically looking for an iniquitous motive behind it?

quote:
If I'm going to put my faith in something it's going to be God's Word and Jesus Christ...We have God's Word to be our measuring stick to determine what is right and what is wrong...
Right on, but His Word says He puts ones in power and apparently He has a reason. That doesn't say we have to agree with the ones in power...we may think them dead wrong. I just don't believe it is God's way to try and put them to shame and disgrace their names based on what someone on the internet has printed. Even if it were true don't you think God can take care of it? The Bible is full of instances when He has "pulled down the mighty" who've gone astray. Why not today?

Or do we have to take the "bull by the horns" and right the wrongs? John Wayne to the rescue? Ha! We can pray, we can ask God to show us what He'd have us to do. We can ask for boldnes to do it, if He shows us something. But we better also ask for wisdom.

Most things political are so far beyond where the rest of us (even the politicians) live in this technologically advanced age that we really don't KNOW a lot. And even if we did, there's not a lot we can personally DO about it. Or would be willing to do for that matter...it'd interfere with our "free time" too much.

And, I'd like to hear from one person on here who prints negative stuff about the Bushes or other people in power positions say that God told them to print the post. I'd really like to have anyone be able to honestly tell me that.

Or better yet, the challenge could be to give me a Scripture that tells us we'd better try to have people in power removed by our (evil) "outspokenness".

Or at least a Scripture that told you you'd best warn the rest of us dummies to "watch out, the boogie man is out to get you"!

I know who has a plot against us Christians, and it isn't the politicians we need to be watchful of. Jesus said "Watch and pray", He didn't say "Watch and speak evil of dignitaries."

Well, I do appreciate the posts responding to the subject and especially that none have gotten ugly. If ever any of you is tempted to think Christian BBS posters are too rough, though, go on over to abovetopsecret.com and check out some of the "Christian" subjects there. Give you a whole new outlook on evil speaking, I think.

--------------------
St. Peh
I don't know everything but I know the One Who does.

Posts: 255 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should always pray for our President no matter who he or she is. But, on the other hand, we should be aware that just because a person says one thing in public doesn't mean they feel that way in private. Politicians by nature will do or say anything to get in office and stay in office.
Trust in God not politicans.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There has been some Bush bashing done here (on this board). I'm not accusing anyone specifically, but I have seen it. I don't think we should attack anyone, no difference what party they are. I totally agree it's ok to question authority, but there is no place for personal attacks.

Now, as to whether GWB is a born-again believer? You don't know, I don't know, the writers of the articles don't know, only he and God know for sure whether GWB has truly accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior. We should ALWAYS pray for our president (all of our leaders for that matter), whether they claim to be a Christian or not, whether they are democrat, republican, independent, red or yellow, black or white, they are precious in God's sight!

[Wink]

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Psst - I read an article the other day saying that Paul was the anti-christ. Be careful folks, his whole ministry was just a cover-up by the Bible.

If I said something like that, it would make just as much sense as the garbage being printed on the web about the president. [mad2]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement