Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » What area has God called you to do to further His kingdom? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: What area has God called you to do to further His kingdom?
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
I cant believe no one has posted here; maybe people do not want to look like they are puffed up, but Paul knew what he was:

1 Timothy 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

I believe that God has called me to be transformed into the image of his son, to pray with and for others, to teach, to preach, to set captives free, to be a witness of his faithfulness, grace, mercy,sufficiency, and sovereignty. In times past he has called me to counsel and to discern and to give warning. He has called me to raise children for him (3 of them); He has called me to be a help meet to my husband. He has called me here to help feed the flock and keep the wolves at bay.

What about you Grandmajo ? I know one thing he has called you to do, but what else?

Linda,
You're absolutely right. I have never been able to take a compliment well, even before I was saved. I really didn't know how to respond to this question. I will, but not willingly lol.

I believe that I have been called to be a watchman and to discern. These blessings are from the Father for His purpose through me. I am nothing without Him, I claim nothing in my name. All glory belongs to God the Father and by His Son by which I am saved. [Cross]

That was the hardest thing I have had to do in awhile. [Frown]

God bless. [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant believe no one has posted here; maybe people do not want to look like they are puffed up, but Paul knew what he was:

1 Timothy 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

I believe that God has called me to be transformed into the image of his son, to pray with and for others, to teach, to preach, to set captives free, to be a witness of his faithfulness, grace, mercy,sufficiency, and sovereignty. In times past he has called me to counsel and to discern and to give warning. He has called me to raise children for him (3 of them); He has called me to be a help meet to my husband. He has called me here to help feed the flock and keep the wolves at bay.

What about you Grandmajo ? I know one thing he has called you to do, but what else?

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many are called by God to work for him to further his kingdom. It would be interesting to know all of the different areas in which ones are called.

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement