Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Mark of the Beast Technology to become Law for DoD in 2005

Author Topic: Mark of the Beast Technology to become Law for DoD in 2005
Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forever His     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen sister [clap2] I agree with everything in your post [thumbsup2] especially about hearing and following the good shepard who will protect His sheep from any nasty beast [Smile] I have been thinking of the possability of starting a thread on the mark of the beast this fall after holidays and such are all taken care of so if you are interested it might make an interesting study.

God bless
Forever His

Posts: 719 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there will be elements of both (just as in Babylon... he was king and commanded that he be worshiped as god). Who give it power? Satan from what I've read, but then again I consider myself just a baby in this area. I would rather forget all the books I've read by authors claiming to have 'unraveled' Revelation... I know the voice of my Shepard and will not follow another [Wink]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forever His     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure makes sense to me as well. The mark of the beast is perhaps one of the most misunderstood studies in scripture and there are so many ideas out there about who or what and this and that. That's why I try to keep it simple. If you let scripture unfold with no preconceived ideas it really isn't very hard to understand just who the beast is, and what his mark is. The beast can be identified from either Daniel or Revelation but by combining both it is very obvious... But for now I would like to make a point or two and then ask a further question.

Are you aware that the beast does not even enforce "the mark of the beast?" Interesting but true. Another point... are you aware that the whole issue is not even over the "mark", but the "image" of the beast? (Rev. 13:15) And guess what... the whole issue is about "worship" just as it was back in Daniels day. King Nebuchadnezzar places Himself high upon a throne (just like Lucifer tried to do in heaven) and says... bow down and worship. He was "demanding" worship that did not belong to him, but too God alone. He had pomp, music and a powerfull display no doubt and all who would not worship the image would be faced with "a death decree"... Interesting that the king was the king of Babylon.

So the question I wish to ask in light of "whom will you worship" is this... is the beast a political power... or religious? Or does it have elements of both? And who gives the beast his seat and authority?

Blessings
Forever His

Posts: 719 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, believe it or not it does make sense to me [Smile] Thank you for sharing that insight because it's a very important part of the puzzle (which I find the book of Revelation to be).

Do you think there will be an actual 'physical' mark as well? (so that none can buy, sell, etc.)

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Soft Touch, I just have to apologize up and down, backwards and forwards and even sideways [Frown] When I posted I had thought that my thread on "the fall of Lucifer" was finishing up but I didn't realize just how much of my free time that it was consuming. And then as I began to look at this topic it is a "huge" topic as well and I just wasn't able to follow through... I realized that I had run ahead of God's leading... Yet there are some inportant facts that I believe that many overlook or neglect and that is why I wanted to share. And so if I may I would add a few thoughts pertaining to the mark of the beast. As we agree it is not a far stretch to see that God's law did have something to do with our hands and head... or perhaps better said "heart" as in Duet. 6:5. Now if we look at the book of Revelation we see that the mark of the beast is not going to be a problem for those who are true followers of God for we read "all those who dwell upon the earth will worship him, (the beast) whose names have "not" been written in the lambs book of life".

Now I am sure that you know that God's people have been sealed with the Holy Spirit and the the whole point of the new covenant is that God is writting His "law of love" upon the tablets of human heart's. Now the whole point of bringing up Duet. 6:5-8 is that when God has finished writing His standard of Love upon our hearts that what we do, and how we think has been transformed into acts of divine revelation... I hope that makes sense. And I believe that that is what the seal of God is all about... people who have had new hearts "divinely" infused from above. (Heb 10:16, Eze 36:26,27)

So how does any of this fit into the mark of the beast? Good question. I believe that we all know that the theme of the book of Revelation is "the Revelation" of Jesus Christ... Funny isn't it... how little we see of that in any interpretation of Revelation that I have ever read or heard about. This troubles me and I have to ask myself why? ... It also challenges me to "see Jesus only". I know that I run a big risk of people reading this thinking that I have "jumped off the track" because you will not find what I am about to share at the local Christian book store... sad yet true. But Jesus has to be at the center! If you look at the theme of Revelation I believe that you could boil it down to "whom will you worship?" Our creator... or a false system called "Babylon" And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT... now to put this together... this "Babylon the great" is riding a beast Rev. 17:3 I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. We also see this beast in Rev. 13 and this is the beast that we are talking about when referring to the mark of the beast.

In Rev. 14:6-10 we see God sending a message to the earth warning the inhabitant's therof about "whom will you worship" .... Because Babylon has made all of the nations of the earth to drink her wine (false doctrines), God has sent a message of love and warning to return to Him... and a warning not to receive the mark of the beast... This is all "set" in the context of "Whom" will you "Worship"... That "IS" the whole issue involved with the mark of the beast...

So If God's seal has to do with our heart's being renewed, which affects how we think and act... Therefore God's seal is in effect, The power of the Holy Spirit empowering the "Revelation" of Jesus Christ in human flesh... upon those who have been born Again, born from above... Simply put "Jesus Revealed" in His followers. And there is nothing that would disturb Satan more than that! So he comes up with a countefeit system of "worship" which he will use to deceive the nation's.

We can move on to identify the players, but what I am saying is that what I have just shared is at the heart of the issues behind the mark of the beast... so does this make any sense so far?

Blessings
Forever His

whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is that when it comes down to getting a mark of any kind on the right hand or forhead to buy or sell I won't take it...It may or may not be THE mark of beast but I will not take that chance.

I beleive that many of us will see when the time is nearing and through knowing God's word we will have time to prepare ourselves...

I'm not scared of that event at all...Because when we see these prophecies being fullfilled my faith will grow tremendously as will the faith of many other believers...

We have faith now.....But imagine what your faith will be like when you see some specific prophecies being fullfilled... [hyper]

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristi
Advanced Member
Member # 3396

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Kristi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay We all knew this was coming right?!

I already have a foreign objects in my body due to man. That's not a mark of the beast, I pay Cash for everything. I don't like credit cards at all.

I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee with all the bells and whisles. There's more computer controlled equipment in there to get me Very confused. LOL [Big Grin]

P.ray U.ntil S.omthing H.appends!

Love Always,

KristiAnn

--------------------
YSIC \o/
MsGuidedAngel aka KristiAnn
*~*Kristi Ann's Haven*~*

Posts: 109 | From: Oregon | God Loves You! | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Originally posted by whitesands777:
Seems like the mark will in some way be able to identify and verify that the person is who he/she says they are (think about the war on terror and the freedoms it has already taken away in the name of peace and security). Think about it...swipe your hand over a reader and you can pay for things directly out of your account...

Another thought I just had regarding the mark on the forehead... you know how automatic doors 'see' you coming (via motion detectors) and open. Perhaps this technology will be enhanced to read the chip in the forehead therefore allowing (or not allowing) access through doors? Just one of those out there thoughts...

--------------------

whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As linked as the entire world now is into the computer age it is quite possible that the RFID technology or something similar could become the mark of the beast.

Most likely it will be something that will have direct access to your personal information and your bank account...The bible tells us that everyone will be required to have it or they will not be able to buy or sell...Seems like the mark will in some way be able to identify and verify that the person is who he/she says they are (think about the war on terror and the freedoms it has already taken away in the name of peace and security). Think about it...swipe your hand over a reader and you can pay for things directly out of your account...

The bible tells us that the 6th trumpet will sound resulting in a war in the end time that will kill 1/3 part of men...Could you imagine the outcry for peace and security then ? The bible tells us that the antichrist will by peace destroy many! With a war like that I can see how there could be massive legislative changes and a demand made for everyone to have the mark...If not they are labeled as a terorrists.

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Yes this definitely does make sense to me, but judging from other Scriptures (which I am inept to quote), a 'mark' is usually a visual marking on ones body. When God marked Cain, people only needed to look at his forehead to see it.

When the reign of the AC comes, his followers will need to be eaisly identifiable to his army so that any without that mark can be jailed and put to death if they refuse to take it.

So I think that this mark is two fold, first it's a physical mark that can be seen, and then it is also a state of the heart (mind/deeds). Does this make sense?

--------------------

Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Yes, exactly.

Duet 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
6:9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

Many have thought that the old covenant was a covenant of works, however if you read this it is apparent that right from the start God wanted His "Law of Love" written upon our heart's... Now by writting them upon our doorposts, gates, hands and forehead they would bring our attention to the fact that whatever we do, wherever we go... we are to bring glory to God by all that we say and do... this would include in our homes and upon the byways...based upon His "Law of Love". So if you think this through it was obvious that God wanted to draw our attention to His "Law of "Love" and keep it ever before our minds and in our thought's.

And that if we were to do that, that God would work to write His "Law of "Love" upon our hearts so that our hands (what we do) and our forehead's (our mind) how we think will be under the control of the principle of "Love"... in that case, as established at Sinai...

So does this make sense?

Blessings
Forever His

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Yes, I'd definitely be interested to hear what you have to share. Are you talking about the Old Testemant where God tells Israel to bind his Words to their hands and wear it as frontlets? (sorry, I'm bad at quoting book, chapter and verse).

--------------------

Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Soft touch wrote:

I've often thought about the symbolic meaning of the hand and forehead too. I also agree that whatever the 'mark' is, that it will be easy to identify with the eye (as well as possibly with a scanner). Perhaps they'll combine a tatoo with the Chip? I guess we'll find out sooner or later huh?

I am not sure if you are aware of this but this "hand" and "forehead" idea is not new to the book of Revelation. It is found earlier in the Bible and sheds some light on this whole issue. If you or anyone else interested in discussing it I am open... There are so many ideas out the about this whole 666 in the forehead or hand but are often based mostly using the newspaper and studying todays technology, which we need to consider... but the Bible also sheds some light that we sometimes overlook in drawing our conclusions. If interested I will respond...

God Bless
Forever His

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Thanks! [Smile]

--------------------

Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the site I found all that stuff on.

http://www.glondon.com/beast.html

And my mistake, they're based off seven lines, not five.

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

I've often thought about the symbolic meaning of the hand and forehead too. I also agree that whatever the 'mark' is, that it will be easy to identify with the eye (as well as possibly with a scanner). Perhaps they'll combine a tatoo with the Chip? I guess we'll find out sooner or later huh?

Interesting about the Bar Code thing! Where did you find that out? I've read So Many articles about those three lines (beginning, middle, and end) and if that's not true, then I'd like to be able to show this to the authors of those articles when I come across them again [Smile] Thanks!

--------------------

Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Under normal circumstances, I'd whole heartily agree with you, but barcodes don't have "six hundred sixty six" on them, nor do they even have a "pattern of three sixes" on them.

At the beginning, middle, and ends of most bar codes (not all have this, some only the beginning and ending, with no middle) is a "double bar", that looks similar to a "6", but it is not a 6. Each number is represented by 5 lines, written in a sort of binary (black stripe or white stripe). A "6" is represented (on most things. On others, the number shadings are inverted) by a "black white black white white", whereas the divider lines are "white black white black white". Pick up any thing with a barcode and a "6" in the numbers. Compare the "6" bar (not just the blacks, but the surrounding whites as well) to the beginning, middle, or endings bars.

Although it is good to keep an eye out for these things, especially RFID, I do not think barcodes themselves are (or will bear) the number itself.

I'm beginning to think that the mark won't necessarily be something tangable, like a chip (though I'm not saying this as for certain. A little paranoia is ALWAYS healthy! ^_~), but more like a tattoo, or a branding. Something visible (think back to when God marked Cain, He made it plain as day so that anyone who saw it KNEW right then and there that they weren't to kill him) I got to thinking, why will it be on the "right" hand and forehead? Then about as soon as I asked the question, the answer came to me, the right hand, since essentially the dawn of time, has represented allegiance, pointing out the faithful, and being trustworthy, and the forehead is representative of the mind.

If one was to worship the beast, he would be marked by his allegiance to the flesh and the beast, showing exactly where he puts his faith and his trust (his right hand) and his very thought life (his forehead). Jesus stated "Ye shall know them by their fruits"... the fruits of those who'll worship the beast are plain as day to us (murder, rape, steal, kill, lie, and do so unremorsefully and without repentance, or proclaiming "man is just an animal, why not act that way?"), are not these fruits of the flesh, in a way, the very mark of the beast themselves?

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 2 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I agree with everything that’s posted on this website, but this story is certainly worth consideration…

http://aoreport.com/news79.htm

The First 6-6-6 Technology Law Takes Effect Next January in DoD

The first 666 technology law is slated to take effect in 2005! That's right, in less than 9 months, the system that could support the prophecy about the Mark of the Beast which the Antichrist can use to make humans conform to worship and submit to his government will arrive in force by law in 2005 within the US military.

What are we talking about, you ask? RFID.

RFID is an abbreviation for the term, "Radio Frequency Identification Device." It will be required by law that for any products sold to the US military a special computer chip radio transmitter must be attached to the product sold to the US military for delivery January 1st 2005, or later.

The technology is being used to revamp the supply acquisition protocols of the US military so that it might better track its supply status to avoid a low-supply situation on the battlefield. The idea is to prevent shortages of ammunition, fuel and water that can disrupt an army's ability to wage war. It has happened in every war in human history. An army is always 'short' on some sort of supply, but supposedly with RFID technology and computers to monitor and track progress, short-supply problems will be a thing of the past.

In order to accomplish this goal, the DoD has ordered January 1st, 2005 to be the deadline by which suppliers of goods to the US military MUST have RFID chips implanted in all of their products. There will be no exceptions.

RFID technology is a computer chip with a microscopic radio transmitter that can broadcast its location and identify itself by a bar code numbering system. The technology for retailers such as Wal-Mart will use the same 6-6-6 bar code structure now in place in the current US retail bar code system. In fact, the New York Times is reporting that Wal-Mart has run into roll-out problems already as suppliers are now eagerly spending even more money than originally planned for Wal-Mart specifications because now others are demanding the same technology, including Target Stores and Albertsons Grocery chain plus of course, the DoD.

The current snafu's are merely minor glitches that will be worked out but, nevertheless have slowed down targetted time frames for completions. One cited example involved RFID's on each product on a pallet with items in the middle of the pallet not getting their signals out to the reader because they are blocked out by surrounding product. Things that merely require "tweaking" of the system. Other's involve determining little things like figuring out how far away to hold the readers, etc. etc.

The only piece of the puzzle not yet in place is the actual 6-6-6 chip implant under a human's skin in the hand or on the forehead. That aspect is not yet fully in place, but when it comes, the final piece of the antichrist puzzle will be in place because at the point with which RFID computer chip human implants become practicable and economical, then and only then or thereafter can we expect to see the Antichrist. In other words, you will not see the antichrist until "the mark of the beast" system is already in place and ready for implementation.

Why do we say that RFID technology is "the mark of the beast?" Because unlike all other previously suggested ideas about the mark of the beast, only RFID fits the entire prophesied issues raised in the Biblical prophetic texts of Revelation 13 and especially verses 16-18. Note that no one will be able to buy or sell, unless he has that "mark".

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in right hand or on their foreheads:

“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

RFID technology meets the scriptural prophetic requirements in that it is the only technology ever yet invented by man which, once incorporated, could be implemented along with satellite technology to track any and everyone on earth so that no one, not anyone could evade the long arm of Antichrist power. In other words anyone not using the RFID technology could be discovered and eliminated. Everyone else will become “trackable” using the 6-6-6 bar-code technology. No one not using RFID, chip technology will be able to buy or sell anything.

This technology is now coming into its own and we at “A-O” think this RFID technology will become part of the standard by which such a 6-6-6 “Mark of the Beast” (MOTB) decree will be able to fulfill the prophecy of Revelation 13:16-18. This new development involving the DoD require-ments now coded into federal procurement law for the military indicates that we all are very close now to living at the first point in human history where this prophetic element will be capable of being fulfilled around the world with radio and satellite technology. For those of our readers who are Christians, keep your eyes looking upwards. If you’re not a Christian or not sure if you’re a Christian, there is still hope for you, too.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement