Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Thought I would share some pictures

Author Topic: Thought I would share some pictures
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are great! Thanks for sharing them, I really enjoyed them all. [Kiss]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently got a new camera and I thought you all might enjoy some of the pcitures I have been taking....

These frist ones are mostly from monday, wildlife in the area,and then a couple from wyoming in may, and a couple of my girls that are just walmart photos, but the wildlife ones we took ourselves..

http://www.helpforhomeschoolers.com/photos.htm

Here are some more pictures for you. I hope you like them.. Our Cat Calvin, he is the black and white one, and our cat Hobbs, he is the grey persian, and the horses across the street from us. The Rock formation is called Chimney Rock. It is in Nebraska. People used to write their names on it as they crossed the great plains headed west, but the rock is realy like sand and so the names were washed away by the weather. It is near Scottsbluff Nebraska. There are buffalo and Pronghorn in this batch as well.

http://www.helpforhomeschoolers.com/photos2.htm

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement