Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Who or What , are the 'Illuminati'? And...

Author Topic: Who or What , are the 'Illuminati'? And...
daniel19
Community Member
Member # 5381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniel19   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive researched the Illuminati, or what some call the globalists for about 3 years now. I started after being pulled out (by the grace of God and by the blood of his only begotten son Jesus Christ) of the occult\New Age practices that i was involved with.

Secret societies have been around for centuries, most of them being started to protect hidden knowledge of some sort.

Some believe that these societies were corrupt from the beginning, but others believe that these societies were infiltrated over time by certain groups seeking to gain power, for the groundwork had already been layed for these societies to be used as the machinery for domination.

One of these societies was the Illuminati.

The Illuminati, as you will find, was founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt.

Several other societies or organizations exist, such as Skull and Bones, the Bohemian Grove, the Thule society (which Hitler was a prominent member of), Freemasonry, and many, many others.

In my opinion, these societies are the outer branches of an inner, hidden group.

These organizations, whether working in concert or not, from the Christian perspective, they all answer to the same power.

The Illuminati, or the Globalists, have long aspired to bring about a new world order.

David Spangler, a popular New Age guru and author that was a key figure in the 70's with the New Age movement, has something interesting to say about this New World Order.

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

Psalms 2:1 "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."

--------------------
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Samuel Clemens

Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverlion
Advanced Member
Member # 5293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverlion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You Dear Epouraniois,

I've bookmarked the link in 'favorites' now,so I can reasearch.

I greatly apprecaite the help finding info',and the various info' I've been given here will let me research knowing that it is from Christian POV for the most part.

With Apprecaition for y'alls kindness from Silverlion!

--------------------
Psalm 68:13b ...treasures-Doves with wings of silver and feathers of gold.

Posts: 50 | From: Idaho | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/secretsocietyindex.htm
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverlion
Advanced Member
Member # 5293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverlion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You for the link info' kind SoftTouch,
I've done some research,but just little bits that I've been able to find on the net...and just didn't know what to think.

Hopefully, I can find out more about all this. I am limited in what I can say about the situation I mentioned,but am very concerned about some dear folk.They've gone thru some definite hardship,and someone recently tied it in w/ possible 'Illuminati' activity.Meanwhile,I keep praying for their safety and healing,whatever may be going on.

I know our Lord and Creator is the Awesome and All powerful God. And I know that thru Christ Jesus, we have can have peace and victory! [Smile] Thanks again for the info'! from Silverlion!

--------------------

Posts: 50 | From: Idaho | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverlion:
...where can one find valid information from a Christian POV about them???

The Cutting Edge Ministry is the first one that comes to mind off hand. Here's a link to a thread on another board that has Gobs of info.

http://skreeman.com/smf/index.php?topic=44.0

Scroll through the whole thread, there are loads of links to info on the Illumanti there. I hope you can find what you're looking for!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverlion
Advanced Member
Member # 5293

...where can one find valid information from a Christian POV about them???

Wanting to confirm if somethings I've heard recently are real,or just a cruel hoax perpetrated on the unsuspecting?

I am concerned for someone I care about very much,who may have been misled,or may be in danger...I don't know which for certain...??

Thanks for any info',tho'ts and input from Silverlion!

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement