Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » The reality of Sin

Author Topic: The reality of Sin
aaronsrod_22
Member # 5155

Icon 16 posted      Profile for aaronsrod_22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many people today are confused or just plain ignorant of the reality of sin. Today I was on a web-site, and asked a qustion about homosexuality. I asked if they tolerated it on the web site. I didnt ask if they allowed homosexuales, I asked if they allowed the sin. Boy did that start a debate. Many think that it is ok to sin because we are so used to it and that we were born sinners. Let me say this, that Jesus died on the cross so that we could be saved from our sin, not that we could continue in our sin. The Bible says to the christian to "Come out from among them and be ye seperate". We are to seperate ourselves from sin. No no one is perfect, but our goal should be to be like Jesus, was Jesus perfect? Yes he was. It will only come to pass by letting the Lord do that work in us. To say that perfection is impossible, is to say that the power of God is limited. We can do nothing, But through Christ all things are possible.
Posts: 3 | From: portland maine | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement