Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » sin

Author Topic: sin
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something came to my heart and mind this morning

Do we need to defragemented today? Do our files need to be gathered together from all over the hard drive? I think God does that with us.

Our walk with Him is always delayed with temptations like viruses that try to attack our computers.

If we have zone alarm they can be stopped ahead of time before any damage. The Holy Spirit gives us choices to resist sin.

Sometimes we have to reboot or it crashes and we have to re-enter all the infor. again. Like when we have our minds transformed by HIS word.

Can anyone else think of how God can work through these computer geek terms with us living the christian life?

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree aaronsrod_22. Adam and Eve brought sin into mankind by welcoming the devil as the prince of the world. However, he can be totally defeated by repenting of our sins at the foot of the cross.

Welcome to CBBS. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaronsrod_22
Member # 5155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaronsrod_22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sin is the cause of everything thats wrong with our world, our country, our citys, and our lives. Sin causes disease, sickness, crime, poverty, so called natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, pestilence, and most of all war. There is a remedy for our outbreak of sin and it is as simple as this. Our world needs to repent of our sin, ask the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive us and to stop the rebellion. The Bible says this in 2 Chronicles 7:14, "If my people wich are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from there wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land". That is the word of God point blank. There is no reason for the world to wonder why things are going so wrong these days. The world need to REPENT!!
Posts: 3 | From: portland maine | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement