Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Hi!

Author Topic: Hi!
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like almost all of the cereal bars. I get a different one every time. Right now, I am eating a Nutr-grain Granola Chewy bars (Chocolatey Chunk) only 100 calories a bar, at the moment.
I like yoplait yogart the best but I did get some trix yogart on sale last week and it is pretty good esecially for 6 for dollar [Smile]
God has helped me so much on this diet. I have lost 25 pounds. This is good for my joints but I still have to lose another 25.
I eat alot of fat free mircrowave pop corn for snacks.
God bless you both.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thankful
Advanced Member
Member # 5024

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Thankful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty,

Mmmmm! How did you know I like yogurt and cereal bars? [thumbsup2] I really do! This might sound strange, but I especially like eating animal crackers with my yogurt. And cereal bars are so good! Do you have a favorite kind? There are so many yummy varieties, I don't think I have a favorite kind, but some of the ones I've tried and enjoy are Nutri-grain, Sunkist, the new Raisin Bran ones, Honey Bunches of Oats, and Nature Valley's crunchy granola ones too. As you can see, I'm not too hard to please when it comes to cereal bars! [Smile] So thanks for the yummy treats! [Big Grin]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty,

Your yogurt, cereal bars, and diet drinks all sound very good and they are great to have when you're dieting! By the way you are doing so great with your diet! God bless you!

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got all kinds of yogaurt and celeral bars and of course diet drinks. Can you guess? still on my diet [Big Grin] any way, howdy there!
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thankful
Advanced Member
Member # 5024

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Thankful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for stopping by, HisGrace! (and for the coffee too! [Smile] )
Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi to you too!! [wave3]

Coffee is being served!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thankful
Advanced Member
Member # 5024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thankful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Just a little bored over here in Missouri, so I thought I'd drop by and say 'hi' to anyone who happens to be passing by! [wave3]
God Bless You!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement