Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Update: Thank You

Author Topic: Update: Thank You
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Soft Touch,

God is good! Sometimes, we think His timing is off but He answers prayers when it is right. We just can't always see that.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRAISE GOD!!! [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

It's so edifying to see the Lord's hand in our lives! To hear about the answered prayer! Thank you both for sharing here!

God Bless you [hug]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking of you today, when I looked at my prayer list. I have been praying for both of you.
I am so happy that she will agree to go to Church with you and will keep her on my prayer list.
As you know my son went through this 5 year period where he was agnostic. He got saved less than a year ago and is back in Church. Last year he went with us to an Assembly of God Church that we were visiting at the time. He got upset because someone spoke in tongues. I tried to explain what it was all about but he would not listen. Tonight he called me and said at his Church's Bible study they are studying Corinthians and now he understands what happened at Church. God does answer prayers.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daijah
Member # 4595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daijah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to leave an update for anyone who said a prayer for me and my daughter.

Some of you may have read my post about my daughter announcing to me that she was an Atheist. I was so confused and felt I failed as a mother in not teaching her enough of the word of the Lord.

Tonight I am relaxed and feel the Lord embracing me! My daughter and I had a nice long talk this evening about religion and about God. I asked her to please be open. That I didn't want to pressure her but I wanted to understand "why". She opened up in saying she didn't understand and was confused and didn't feel she knew enough. She told me tonight, she wants to learn more and she wants to go to church and she wants to join a bible study group so that she may be more understanding. I was astonished at the complete turn around in her. Praise God!

He saw my pain and tears and heard the prayers from me and of the many of you who offered to remember us in your prayers. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement