Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Hello. I'm New Kinda

Author Topic: Hello. I'm New Kinda
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and Glad to see you.

I am new as well, and look foward to the many hopefully good discussions we will have in the future here.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Armet
Advanced Member
Member # 3002

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Armet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Debbie. [Smile] It is nice to meet you too [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.teresa-dawn.com

^My Website.

Posts: 31 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 7 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Armet [Smile] Welcome back! I'm Debbie and it's nice to meet you!

My our Lord and Savior Bless your time here! [Smile]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Armet
Advanced Member
Member # 3002

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Armet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Thank you. I'm glad you like my site [Smile]

I used to skate, it got to be to expensive so unfortunetly I had to quit [Frown] I also assisted coaching for awhile, but since they paid in icetime, after I quit skating and whatwith having to renew my CFSA licence to coach, I was paying them to coach for them lol, so I had to give that up too.

I may go back to skating someday though and join an adult club just for fun [Smile]

--------------------

^My Website.

Posts: 31 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daniel S
Advanced Member
Member # 1714

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Daniel S   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you found your way back here. I like your web-site Teresa, and you're figure skater? Wow.

Dan S

--------------------
The Lord bless you indeed.
http://www.First-EMC.org (shameless self promotion)

Posts: 436 | From: on the Ohio River | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Armet
Advanced Member
Member # 3002

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Armet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually used to be on this message board ages ago, as in over a year ago, but I had computer problems, and after I took my computer in for repairs for a long time, and had it restored, I couldn't find this message board or remember what it was called anymore. I had only posted 2 or three times anywayz since I had just found it before the computer trouble started.

I've finally found it again, but it says my user no longer exists, so I just re-registered with a new user name [Smile] (My old username was Judyith Katie)

Anyways, very quick introduction, I'm 21, female, and Canadian. I've been a Sunday School teacher for 9 years, and still love doing it very much [Smile] Currently I am teaching 9 & 10 year olds.

--------------------

^My Website.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement