Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » 'Wolves in sheep's clothing' Mt.7:15

Author Topic: 'Wolves in sheep's clothing' Mt.7:15
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danny i would appreciate if you would remove your link to your site...

This is a family board and upon visiting your site; the section Danny's Deliberations, your personal diary; has many foul words in it.

It is not appropriate on our board.
You have some very valid points about the JW"s but you are hurting your cause by the abusive language sir.

There are very young ones that come to our board and we do not want them veiwing the abusive language. Nor do i want to read it either.

My heart greives for the destructive things that were done to you and your family, and God will avenge.
Thankyou for being considerate.. [Smile]

BarryKind

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Danny.

There are many topics and forums here, sure that you will find some that will encourage, and strengthen you.

We too see the JW as a destructive organization of man made traditions.

i will visit your site, and again welcome to the BBS. [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyHaszard.com
First Post
Member # 2858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DannyHaszard.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Destructive cults do exist!

I'am a newcomer,and a former 3rd generation X 33 year recovering former Jehovah's Witness from Bangor Maine usa.I was severly battered by the Watchtower/Jehovah's Witnesss.
They are NOT just 'another' religion.

Thank God i survived! visit my home and be my welcome guest.

[ February 22, 2004, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: David ]

Posts: 1 | From: Bangor Maine usa | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement