Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » I am new to BBS

Author Topic: I am new to BBS
ForeverHeLives
Member # 1701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ForeverHeLives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for saying hi to me. I really do appreicate it. I hope you all have a good day.
Jennifer

--------------------
Rather have a relationship than a religionship

Posts: 6 | From: SC | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunnyd
Member # 1709

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunnyd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi JennMarie:
I am new too! [clap2]
Just wanted to say "HI!" from another newbie.

--------------------
All for Jesus!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shala
Advanced Member
Member # 1675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Jennmarie!

I am so glad you have found us and hope you keep posting with us. I will keep your husband in my prayers as well as you with your health. I hope that by being here you can learn and continue to grow in your relationship with our Lord and Savior! Welcome again! [Smile]

--------------------
~Shala~
Don't Make God #1 in your life...
Make God your life [Cross]

Posts: 44 | From: Tulsa, Ok | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Jennmarie

May the Lord guide you and give you the patience’s that only Him can give concerning your husband.

All the way my Savior leads me
What have I to ask beside?
Can I doubt His tender mercy,
Who through life has been my Guide? Heav’nly peace, divinest comfort, Here by faith in Him to dwell! For I know, whate’er befall me, Jesus doeth all things well; For I know, whate’er befall me, Jesus doeth all things well.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ForeverHeLives
Member # 1701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ForeverHeLives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning. I found this board from a search trying to find a good message board that was christian. I am hoping that I can find a friend that I can talk to or pray with or they well pray with me. I just got done changing churches and I went through a bad time with that but where I am at I am glad it happen. We have been through a lot in the past long while and I am praying that things well get better. For many months I have been wanting to know what was right and what was wrong. I know I want to have that relationship with God. I am 55 years old and been married for 31 years. My husband well be 80 very soon and he is not a christian. Please keep him in prayer. He is not all that well and I have been very sick for a while. I am better now but I am in a lot of pain with osterproshis and degentive artritus. Besides all that I like to bake and be on the computer. God bless you
Jennmarie

--------------------
Rather have a relationship than a religionship

Posts: 6 | From: SC | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement