Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Just how many?

Author Topic: Just how many?
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question I am raising is:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just how many more American soldiers must die so that Halliburton can control the oil in Iraq?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not just about oil, it is about a “One World Government”

Many more will die, as we approach the rule of the antichrist. Not just solders but many others saved and unsaved.

http://www.infowars.com/tyranny.htm

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1314.cfm

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProphecyEye
Advanced Member
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProphecyEye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phaze:
Sometimes the Gov't must lie to the people to protect them. It is for our own good and we must accept that. Most people cannot handle the truth.

That is why if WMD's are not found, we must plant them to justify this invasion and occupation to our own people and to the rest of the world.

You must forgive me if I misspell 'the'.

Either I have found someone far more sarcastic than me or he/she is serious. Either way it is kind of sad.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phaze
Advanced Member
Member # 1688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phaze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes the Gov't must lie to the people to protect them. It is for our own good and we must accept that. Most people cannot handle the truth.

That is why if WMD's are not found, we must plant them to justify this invasion and occupation to our own people and to the rest of the world.

You must forgive me if I misspell 'the'.

--------------------
Don't be a doubting Thomas

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProphecyEye
Advanced Member
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProphecyEye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. I don't think I could possibly post a better thread to start a flame war if I tried. The first two posts of this thread would both be the epitome of the (-1 flaimbait) moderation on slashdot. Honestly if people are going to post **** like this they could at least attempt to back up what they say with some kind of facts instead of vague liberal/conservative interpretations of liberal/conservative news sources.

Now to add some fuel to the flames:

“Just how many more American soldiers must die so that Halliburton can control the oil in Iraq?”

If America cared about nothing except oil prices, they could have just lifted the trade embargo on Iraq's oil exportation. By doing so there would be much more oil on the market and the price per barrel would be lowered. Simple economics.

You have a point though. We should just pull our troops out now and let the country fall into anarchy until a new dictator fills the power vacuum. That way the world can look at the shattered country and have an even better reason for hating the US.

“Just think of teh rewards those who give their lives will receive.”

Oh, and the many thousands of dead Iraqi are in hell now. I would imagine a good number of US and British troops as well. At least according to the Bible. But who cares about the Iraqi’s anyways? Iraq had WMD! Sure we haven't found any yet but the government says we will! And the government never lies to the people. Ever.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phaze
Advanced Member
Member # 1688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phaze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The US must invade and occupy all nations who pose a threat to our safety.

Yes, many innocent people will die. But still it is a just war and it is un-American, and anti-family to suggest otherwise.

Just think of teh rewards those who give their lives will receive. We should not live for enjoyment in this life, only for the next.

--------------------
Don't be a doubting Thomas

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragonfly5
Community Member
Member # 1665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragonfly5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question I am raising is:

Just how many more American soldiers must die so that Halliburton can control the oil in Iraq?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement