Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » TRUTH, IF YOU DENY IT, YOU WILL PERISH...

Author Topic: TRUTH, IF YOU DENY IT, YOU WILL PERISH...
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen, Kindgo

the bottom line: the bed Rock!!! We are not saved by by any cross, or by any title but by the once offered; perfect, Substitutionary BLOOD Sacrifice of Yahoshua (Yah's Salvation) whose Blood was shed all over the Judgment hall, Centurion rooms, the streets of Yerusalem (Jerusalem) and finally from the execution stake itself; called the cross! It is about the BLOOD! Not the stake or any cross; one around our neck, or on any church building, but that BLOOD which was shed “Without the Camp” Salvation is only about the Blood covering Atonement within our very being.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CuChoinneach

Sorry you err ,here is what Jesus told us to do to be saved. No one says that church is part of salvation, but cultic type religious institutions. Catholics, are the biggest I know of. Mortal sin and all that made up junk. [uhoh]

Mat 9:22 But turning and seeing her, Jesus said, Daughter, be comforted; your faith has saved you. And the woman was saved from that hour

Luk 8:48 And He said to her, Daughter, be comforted. Your faith has saved you; go in peace.

Luk 18:42 And Jesus said to him, Receive your sight! Your faith has saved you.

Joh 3:15 so that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.

Joh 10:9 I am the door. If anyone enters in by Me, he shall be saved and shall go in and out and find pasture

Act 4:10 be it known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, in this name does this man stand before you whole.
Act 4:11 This is the Stone which you builders have counted worthless, and He has become the Head of the Corner.
Act 4:12 And there is salvation in no other One; for there is no other name under Heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

This is what we go by, the Word of God, if you do not hold the Bible to be the Word of god, then why are you here?

sola Scriptura, sad that Catholics will never understand the bible being the Holy Scriptures,sad that most catholics I see hold the bible in contempt [fie]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePrayerWarrior
Advanced Member
Member # 1324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePrayerWarrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, let me welcome you CuChoinneach personally to the Christian BBS. I hope to hear more from you and more about you. SouthCross Community Church, my church, is a Bible believing American Baptist/Christian Congregationalist Church of America. We believe in the Trinity, Jesus Christ as LORD, Savior, Redeemer, Friend, & the Counselor. We also believe in God and pray to HIM. I invite you to check out our website: http://www.SouthCrossmn.org
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuChoinneach
First Post
Member # 1336

Icon 19 posted      Profile for CuChoinneach         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do I know? The Bible tells me so...

It is the duty of each one of us to seek out the truth. If we fail to do so, the consequences are dire. You only have this life in which to find it and if you fail to seek the truth now, you will not have another chance.

"And his coming is according to the working of satan with all power and signs and LYING wonders, and with all wicked deception to those who are perishing. FOR THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE LOVE OF TRUTH THAT THEY MIGHT BE SAVED. THEREFORE GOD SENDS THEM A MISLEADING INFLUENCE THAT THEY MIGHT BELIEVE FALSEHOOD, THAT ALL MAY BE JUDGED WHO HAVE NOT BELIEVED THE TRUTH, BUT HAVE PREFERRED WICKEDNESS." 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

All who are not in the Church of Truth, the Church which Jesus Christ founded, are danger of being in this category. There are over 28,000+ Christian Churches out there, but there is only one that has all of the full truth. It stands to reason that if all of them had all of the truth, there would be only one Church as Jesus Christ had commanded.
"And other sheep I have that are not of this fold. Them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be ONE FOLD AND ONE SHEPHERD." John 10:16

Are you safely inside the Church which Jesus Christ founded, or are you in a church founded by a mere human creature, be it a man or a woman? You certainly had better check and make sure. Are you positive that Jesus Christ founded your church? Holy Scripture, as you well know, says He founded ONE CHURCH , IN MATTHEW 16:18. HE DID NOT SAY CHURCHES.

If you are not in His Church, what possible reason could you have for your choice?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement