Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Greetings

Author Topic: Greetings
Hannahgirl
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and may be you blessed.

This is not a ranting and raving group, however, there is some very challenging discussions on this board, and that's what makes it interesting.

Sometimes we need our belief system to be questioned and challenged. Sometimes we see things differently, learn something, change our minds on something, and grow.

I hope you will be happy and blessed here as you add your insight. I haven't been here longer either, but am very, very blessed already.

[Big Clap] GLad you are here !

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
emmaq Welcome, its very nice to have you here with us [thumbsup] Most poster go to the Bible Topics forum. Thats the busiest place, the 'End Time News' is an exciting forum for prophecy news.
[Razz] Well, ok I think so anyway.... Please feel free to join in anywhere, or start your own topic.
I hope that we will be a blessing to you [Kiss]

I am sure you will be a blessing to us [Smile]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello emmaq;

Welcome to the Christian BBs. I hope that you enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask questions. The administrators have a real heart for our precious Lord, and honor His Word in their hearts and in their lives.

Matt. 22:
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emmaq
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emmaq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. This is my first visit to your Message Board, so, please tell me a little about it. I`ve searched thru a few Christian web pages, and must admit that a number of them leave a lot to be desired, with a few being nothing more than excuses to rant and rave about the scriptures. I`m a follower of Christ, and love to walk with him each day. His word is Love, and what more could anyone ask.

--------------------
emmaq

Posts: 3 | From: europe | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement