Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Wondering!!!

Author Topic: Wondering!!!
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ray, check your messages, I left you a private message.

I dont know if I would be comfortable on the phone as there are some things that would not be appropriate for me as a woman to speak with you about because of authority. I would want to speak with my husband about first or pray about before answering, but I left my personal email and I am happy to correspond with you confidentually by email. I am more than happy to share any Bible knowledge I have.

I check my email 3 or 4 times a day.

Maybe some of the guys would be comfortable on the phone, I just fear getting into an authority issue.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber
Advanced Member
Member # 41

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Amber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ray, Yes some of us do talk by phone, but you'd be long distance, huh? What kind of questions? Did you know you can write to just one person on the board here and it's like a personal message? I hope you find the answers your looking for, but remember to compare everything with God's word.

--------------------
But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Posts: 71 | From: South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ray
Advanced Member
Member # 264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you folks ever talk by phone? I would like to talk to someone about some questions and I am more comfortable talking directly. Thanks.
Posts: 22 | From: minnesota | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement