Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » apology

Author Topic: apology
Amber
Advanced Member
Member # 41

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Amber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou for your heart felt apology. I appreciate you comments and I hope that others will hear your voice in this. [Kiss]

--------------------
But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Posts: 71 | From: South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have and I will do so again.

This is what is all about when the HOLY SPIRIT convicts a person it brings righteous fruits.

We grow in grace and in truth by confessing our faults.

Psalms 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

BRINGING OUT THE BEAUTY STEADFASTLY

Thank You
Love in Christ [Cross]
MAC

Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Job 33:28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

PS 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

[Lighthouse]
Ezekiel 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brother, I for one often share this problem. We all believe strongly and that leads to butting heads at times. I don't agree with your views on Promise Keepers, but I call you my brother because you name the name of Christ. We have the same goal, and that is to see the nations made disciples for our Lord Jesus. At least that is the Great Commission so I assume it is our common goal. Beyond this I want the world to see us loving one another..as the Bible tells us "they will know you by the love you have for one another".

Love in Christ.

--------------------
In Christ alone will I glory!

Joe

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please forgive me,

I posted to the tread on Promise Keepers, I was out of line and to hard. I have editied the post, to some it will still be harse but I will stand by the post as it is now writen.

It is not enough to be sincere , if we are sincerely wrong.

If you have not read it since I edited the message please read.

My zeal sometimes my down fall, if I did not care about people leading other people astray, I would go back to just watching TV and having a good time.

becauseHElives

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement