Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » G.I.T.

Author Topic: G.I.T.
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amen MAC..

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW; GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE TEAM THAT IS A BIG TITLE FOR JUST ONE HEAD!

IN MY BEHALF WE AT BBS ARE A SPIRITUAL GLOBAL TEAM, TO BRING THE GOSPEL OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO LOST SOUL AND TO SANCTIFY WITH THE WORD OF GOD!

IF YOU SPEND TIME WITH US YOU MIGHT FIND WHAT ARE LOOKING FOR.

TRY THIS RECOURSE
http://www.ginfo.net/

Thank You
Love in Christ
MAC

Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Job 33:28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

PS 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

[Lighthouse]
Ezekiel 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ntercesser
Advanced Member
Member # 332

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Ntercesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the head of a new group at my church (consisting of a total of 1, thats why I the head [Big Grin] ) called the Global Intellegence Team and we, er, I keep the church informed on current events and such, which this BBS has been invaluable, but i am looking for somemore sites to pull info from. Does anyone have any suggestions?

thnx

In Him,
Me

Posts: 66 | From: in Texas,wanting the UK, praying for Home | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement