Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » New To This Site

Author Topic: New To This Site
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello 4Hislove, [Kiss]

I am so happy you are here with us [thumbsup]

This is a real nice place, with lots of good Christian brothers and sisters.

You just jump in where ever you want...
I am sure we will be a blessing to each other [Smile]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Hislove
Advanced Member
Member # 265

Icon 15 posted      Profile for 4Hislove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, My name is Christine. I am new to these boards, and I am looking forward to meeting new people and sharing in Gods word. [Big Clap] I am so excited to be here and can't wait to read and post many prayers, inspiration, great conversation. I have been searching for a good place to make myself at home, and I pray that this is the place. A bit about me, I am Christian. I suffer from Depression and Anxiety and have been for roughly about a year now. I am on medication, because this was a chemical imbalance that caused my illness. I have had some extremely tough times. This has truly been a test of my faith. Unfortunately for me, I have fail 3 time. All 3 times, [Frown] I tried to committ suicide [tears] . The first time I was placed in a mental hospital for this. Now that the medication is in me good, I have leveled out, and I am now writing a book about my journey thus far. [Cross] I feel that this was my job, to go through this depression and write a book to help others, or at least try to help others. [spiny] Hobbies, I read a lot....I am currently reading book nine of the Left Behind Series. I have truly enjoyed this series. It is one that you could read over and over again and never get tired of it. [thumbsup] My passion is Murder Mysteries, I love Sydney Sheldon, his is a great mystery writer. Again, I look forward to meeting you all. And I hope and pray to make some great new friends.

--------------------
Your Sister In Christ,
Christine

Posts: 50 | From: Bloomfield, Ky. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement