Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » One of the things about this board

Author Topic: One of the things about this board
art
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barrykind
I am trying to post an avatar of my own but no luck.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 19 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Test Recieved...say art whats up?

lol

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 20 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Test received

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
art
unregistered

test
art
unregistered

test
Null Vector
Community Member
Member # 112

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Null Vector     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the Welcome. I look forward to becoming part of this community.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 2 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Darth Vectar..
Glad to have you, we have forums for everyone.
Fell free to join in anywhere.

Thanks for coming and enjoy God and His people. [Smile]

--------------------

Null Vector
Community Member
Member # 112

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Null Vector     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI all, I am new to this message board. Just joined today! My name, despite what it says up top, is Darth Vector (notice the "c") Guess I will have to change it after I post this. It is incouraging to see this topic of thnakfulness. As a new member it makes me want to be apart of this board all the much more.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
art
unregistered

I, too think that Help for Home schoolers is a sweet heart and a real value to this forum.
john_powell
unregistered

Amen to your comments. I found the attitude and love on the board encouraging and refreshing. I pray that it is always that way.

Barrykind - you mentioned that you had family in Show Low. Have you heard anything from them? There is a phone number you can call to find out about relatives. If you like, I can get it for you. The other towns where you have family are safe. The fire is far northeast of Phoenix and moving northerly and easterly. As long as the fire moves northerly, it will eventually hit desert. If the wind were to shift northwesterly, then we would be in trouble.

Take care, and thanks for praying.

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your post is very encouraging Sister, and uplifting...i pray it does, and i pray for the long suffering of the Administrators, and Moderators, members and guests.

Their will be im sure ruffeled feathers, but faithful are the wounds of a friend.. [spiny]

It cant be helped, but if im rebuked for something ive done wrong, God will show me and i will repent and move on..
This is Gods way..

This is the best board we have found, lots of good God loving folks here, and i will with all my heart help to preserve that, along with you and others im sure.

We must earnestly contend for the faith without, forgetting 1 Cor. 13.. all done with the agape love of Jesus..amen

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 16 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to share something with all of you.

One of the things I really like about this board is that even when we do not agree with one another, everyone here always maintains a Christian spirit and witness on the board.

No trys to pluck the sliver out of anothers eye, just good open sharing, honest questions, humble answers given in love.

I hope it stays this way.

I have been on other so called christian boards (which shall remain nameless) where there began truly an opportunity for ministry and sharing the love of Christ, but today they are full of name calling and one upping, and just plain ugliness all done in the name of Christ. It is disheartening to see that happen.

So, I am so thankful to all of you and so pleased to be among your company.

May God keep us all humble gentle spirits all desiring to allow His light to shine through us.

God Bless You All!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement