Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » A New Years Prayer

Author Topic: A New Years Prayer
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Heavenly Father our hearts are burdened and hurting for each of those dear ones in need. Dear Lord we pray that You would envelope each precious one with Your love, and minister healing, comfort, peace, blessings, and an ever deepening measure of faith. For those who are lost we pray that hearts would be opened to Your Cross of Calvary, and salvation through faith alone in Christ alone. We praise You Father for Your guidance and leading, Your glory and might, Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMEN! [Prayer]

What a beautiful prayer...

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O Father, God of our yesterdays, our today, and our tomorrows, thank You for the gift of a new year. May it be a time of grace for me, a time to grow in faith and love, a time to renew my commitment to following You. Help me Lord to dedicate my heart to prayer, and to study in Your Word. Dear Lord I pray that You would illuminate Your Word that Your eternal Truth would flood through my heart, mind, and soul, and that my faith and dedication to You would increase exponentially. May it be a year of blessing for me, a time to cherish my family and friends, a time to renew my efforts at work, a time to embrace my faith more fully. Walk with me, please, in every day and every hour of this new year, that the light of Christ might shine through me, in spite of my weaknesses and failings. O Lord envelope our Dear Ones with Your love, draw them near, hold them close, and minister peace, comfort, healing, strength, and a multitude of blessing in every area of desperate need. Help us to open our hearts and dedicate our lives more and more to You, that You would guide, lead, and direct our steps according to Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children. In Jesus’ name we pray.

Amen

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement