Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Grandma rushed to Hospital!

Author Topic: Grandma rushed to Hospital!
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll pray too. [Prayer] [Prayer]

So sorry to hear about this.

God knows the hearts of all and when our science fails God does not - I'll pray that he restore your grandmother, should it be in his will.

Godbless.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear that. I have had three relatives with brain tumors. Most of us in my family, get alittle worried when we get headaches. Praying that God will work in you grandma's life and especially her soul.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheBibleSender:
Just found out my Grandma was found unconscious this morning and they found a big brain tumor. She is now being taken to Fargo. Please pray I am not sure of her spiritual condition. She made a profession many years ago and was even baptized. Only God knows.

Adding heart and prayer.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
powerhouse
Advanced Member
Member # 3826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for powerhouse   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayed for her.

I have a friend who was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor and she has recovered to the point where she is now taking kickboxing classes.

Believe God can heal and deliver.

--------------------
The Powerhouse Ministry
Blogs, Podcasts, Books and More
100% Free

Posts: 89 | From: Beverly Hills, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBibleSender   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found out my Grandma was found unconscious this morning and they found a big brain tumor. She is now being taken to Fargo. Please pray I am not sure of her spiritual condition. She made a profession many years ago and was even baptized. Only God knows.

--------------------
We need used bibles. PM me for more info

Posts: 79 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement