Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Kathleen and son

Author Topic: Kathleen and son
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading this post I became so mad I don't think I can word my emotions.

Sometimes people are so greedy and evil it pains me to think of it.

Who ever was responsible for this evil act needs to be brought up on charges.

I have just prayed for that family.

May God's will be done!

May those bankers oneday understand how it feels to have soemthing like this done to them!

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lord's will be done AMEN.
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brother Paul
Advanced Member
Member # 7959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brother Paul   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All,

A sister named Kathleen and her son have asked me to pray for them and of course I am but I would like any to lift up their situation before the Lord as well (where two or more agree...if it be His will)

Kathy and Peter lived with her mom in her house...she was getting ill and somehow unbeknownst to Kathleen the banker got her mom to sign an agreement that if the house were not totally paid off by the time she passed away, the house would become the property of the bank. Now mortgage payments were always made and they were not late but when her mom passed a few months ago Kathy and her son found themselves evicted and put out of the family home.

The Lord is good and they are fine, have a place to live, clothing and food etc., but the point is this bank bamboozled the grandma (about 75 years old) and even though they are in legal dispute the bank sold the house to another family.

Please pray that the Lord will get a just resolve to this matter...Kathy is a great Christian and knows her family should get something and that the bank pulled a fast one.

The Lord's will be done...amen

Brither Paul

Posts: 235 | From: Cambridge, MA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement