Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » my dad died

Author Topic: my dad died
Jemcharles
Community Member
Member # 7963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jemcharles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am so sorry for your dads passing on the important thing is that he was saved and that he went to heaven where there so much peace.
Posts: 8 | From: Kenya | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
botham
Advanced Member
Member # 7935

Icon 16 posted      Profile for botham     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and His peace I pray for you during this time of mourning. God bless you, Botham
Posts: 103 | From: canada | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saved1
First Post
Member # 7938

Icon 15 posted      Profile for saved1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
praying for you and your family.

--------------------
John 14:6 Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes unto the Father but by me.

Posts: 1 | From: ky | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so so sorry.

I just now saw this post.

I'll deffinantly pray.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean123
Advanced Member
Member # 7855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you all for the prayers and kind words. I know Jesus has had His arms around us all!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry for your loss.

I pray Yahshua gives you Peace in this time.

Your loss is his gain if he knew the Lord....

Yahweh bless you
dale

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry. My dad is in Heaven, too.
Praying for the rapture to be soon so we can see our loved ones soon.
But for now praying for your comfort and peace.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mathews
Advanced Member
Member # 7873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mathews     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very sorry for it.Let God Wipe away all tears from your eyes and mind. I pray that Let God gives you Peace
with love and prayers
mathews

--------------------
mathews

Posts: 23 | From: U A E | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry for your loss. My father also died at 0615 in the morning on 1 November 2009. Three days before he passed away he accepted Jesus as his Saviour. My prayers aree for you and your family
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean123
Advanced Member
Member # 7855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for me and my family.My dad just past away on sunday 11/08/09. Thank the Lord I am believing my dad got saved before he died. he is in no more pain.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement