Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer of healings and Deliverance

Author Topic: Prayer of healings and Deliverance
The Beauty of Holiness777
Advanced Member
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Beauty of Holiness777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God in Heaven;
Lord I pray that you look upon every need, test, and trial that we are going through. Lord Your Word says you will be with us until the end of the ages, meaning there is nothing that can come up against us that you don't know about.
Lord your Word also said you rain and the just and the unjust meaning Your mercy is for all.

Lord for those that are sick and in need of healings I pray that you send Your Word and heal them. For Your Word says with Your Stripes we were healed; there is no sickeness that You cannot heal for You are the "BALM in GilDEON" the Great Physician. For those that are going through financial struggles and Foreclosure
difficulties Lord I pray that you send a miracle blessing that will help them through these trouble times.

For those in need of jobs to support their families and pay their bills open doors that are closed. For those whose businesses are in slumber right now I pray that You turn things around for their good. Father I pray for marriages to be restored and broken hearts to be mended. Lord I pray that peace be in the homes where there is confusion put love where there is discontent.

Father I pray that you look upon this coming election and guide us into making the right choices for our country. Interven as only you can do and help us to rise again in American from this recession; all these blessings I ask all the thanks I give in Jesus name I pray.

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.

Unto Him be glory in the Church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen

--------------------
In God I'am Complete.
I am a "Spiritual Being" living in a physical body.
{Prayer - a force that reaches people and places when we can't}

Posts: 192 | From: God's Universe | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement