Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer Intercessor

Author Topic: Prayer Intercessor
The Beauty of Holiness777
Advanced Member
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Beauty of Holiness777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father in Heaven in the precious name of Jesus help us Lord to pray for others inspite of how we feel. Let us see your children through your eyes, and let them be more than just a name that has been requested for needs. Help us Father not to pick apart their needs for asking, just help us Lord on their behalf to intercede.
Teach us Lord to be listeners as it is an essential part to really understand the request to pray with sincerity that it availeths much.

Father let some of our life's lessons be of help along their way. Then what You have taught to us give us understanding as we pray. Bring others to our mind, O Lord as not to dwell on us. Fill our hearts to overflowing with love that it may question nought. Lord let their problems become as our own so we might pray effectually.
Open our eyes in the spiritual so we can pray for their needs.

Help us Lord to be "Prayer Warriors", Lord help us intercede in Jesus name I pray Amen. [Prayer]

--------------------
In God I'am Complete.
I am a "Spiritual Being" living in a physical body.
{Prayer - a force that reaches people and places when we can't}

Posts: 192 | From: God's Universe | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement