Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Open doors to be Forever Closed

Author Topic: Open doors to be Forever Closed
Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeena   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CetaTehila2:
How do I go about removing that Occult website from my profile?

Click on 'my profile'

quote:
As far as my name goes a friend gave me that name and hes Half Lakota Sioux.Im not I have a little Cherokee in me from my dads side of the family but not enough to show just a small percentage.I have always been interested in Native American people and Culture my Whole life.And I pray all the time I feel at peace when I pray and it truly does work.I am very persistent when I pray..I just a few minutes ago prayed a prayer for salvation to be saved.I have prayed it several times .

Jesus is the One who knows how to pray, His being is Holy and it's His Life He desires for you! [Smile]

Romans 5:10 ASV
For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, shall we be saved by his life;

As Lord of your life He will close the doors to unrighteousness [Smile]

--------------------
Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

Posts: 749 | From: Toronto, Canada-EH! | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CetaTehila2
Member # 7125

Icon 15 posted      Profile for CetaTehila2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do I go about removing that Occult website from my profile?As far as my name goes a friend gave me that name and hes Half Lakota Sioux.Im not I have a little Cherokee in me from my dads side of the family but not enough to show just a small percentage.I have always been interested in Native American people and Culture my Whole life.And I pray all the time I feel at peace when I pray and it truly does work.I am very persistent when I pray..I just a few minutes ago prayed a prayer for salvation to be saved.I have prayed it several times .

--------------------
CetaTehila2

Posts: 2 | From: Dayton Ohio Usa | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 14 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[wave3] CetaTehila2 , am I correct in assuming you are a Sioux descendant, my wife's grandfather and grandmother were Cherokee's. My wife is a descendant of Nancy Ward...

This is her grandmother...

http://www.nancyward.com/b25692.htm#P33871

http://www.nancyward.com/names5.htm#HUGHES

Jack Lee Hughes was my wife's dad....

http://www.meyna.com/cherokee.html

anyway good to have you here [Kiss]

If you mean what you say you need to get that link to a pagan web site off of your profile page...

true repentance is completely turning away from known evil and wrong doing...

burn and completely destroy all books, tapes, web information and any type of paraphernalia dealing with the occult stuff.

Take up your cross and follow after Yahshua with your whole heart....

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CetaTehila2
Member # 7125

Icon 15 posted      Profile for CetaTehila2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the name of Jesus for all Doors I have Opened into my Mind,Body,and Soul to The Evil One,Those who Practice Witchcraft,Voodoo,Sorcery,and The Like to be Forever Closed,Locked,and Sealed.

--------------------
CetaTehila2

Posts: 2 | From: Dayton Ohio Usa | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement