Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » The Fuller's

Author Topic: The Fuller's
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 8 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robert has gone onto be with Yeshua, I rejoice with him he has completed his race and kept the faith to the end...Praise Yahweh

continue to pray for his family, especially Moriah

Thank you all for your prayers [Prayer] [Cross] [Bible] ... Yahweh is good all the time

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CWO4GUNNER
Advanced Member
Member # 6971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CWO4GUNNER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear heavenly Father I make petition to you through your Son Jesus Christ that Robert Fuller who is in your hands be comforted and strengthened by the memory of your word and by the holy Spirit in preparation for your will be done. I pray for his family and friends that they will also receive your strength and comfort and see your glory in him whether he is to tarry longer or be taken to your rest. I especially pray for his 16 year old daughter that she will be entrusted to your guidance, protection and instruction, and that Robert's hart will be at peace knowing that she is in your loving hands. In Jesus Christ name, Amen [Prayer]
Posts: 54 | From: Bullhead City, AZ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for them also.
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Kindgo [Kiss] they are a precious family and need the body of Christ to hold them close as they continue to trust that no matter what is happening Yahweh is worthy to be praised.

Sometimes people forget bad thing happen to good people and it is Yahweh's will for it to be so.

Let us all continue to look to the author and finisher of our faith as we face the trials that Yahweh has ordained for each of us!

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be praying for all needs and concerns... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please join with me in prayer for Robert Fuller and his family...

Robert has been fighting cancer for a little over a year now, they say he has a few days left... i know Yahweh can intervene if he wills to do so.

Robert is a believer, he is ready to stand in Yahweh's presence by the Blood of Yeshua but he would like to stay and take care of his little adopted daughter Moriah /16 years old, the power of speech has been taken from him by his physical condition, he has two other adopted children but they are old enough not to need him the way Moriah needs him.

Pray as Yahweh leads each of you that care to pray for this family, they are going through a hard trial.

Yeshua cares and I know His body does to
love you all
dale

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement