Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Desperate Need..

Author Topic: Desperate Need..
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barry, I am so sorry for your loss. [Frown]

I will continue to pray for all needs and concerns... [Prayer]

Very sorry for your dear Mother, I am sure she
feels that half of herself is missing, I felt and still feel that way about my dear husband, he has been with Jesus for 8 years now.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the prayers...continue to pray my wife is doing good, but my dad passed away and were dealing with family, and mom who is truly at a lowss

Yah Bless all of you

Barry
[Cross]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 8 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update.....She has been doing real good, then she saw us and was overwhelmed with grief, guilt.

Then they gave her an anti-depressent that made her confused, dizzy, and feeling really bad and wanting to come home....

PLEASE continue to partition the mighty one..YaHWeH Almighty and to call out for mercy upon us undeserving of saints.

Thankyou......

Were in DESPERATE NEED HERE.

Thankyou again my

Brothers and Sisters...ESP with those righteous that are Prayer Warriors.. [Smile]

Hold us up against this onslaught of the ENEMY!

For perhaps YaHWeH will bestow great mercy upon us, for HIS anger lasts but for a moment...and HIS tender MERCIES are EVERLASTING!!!!!!! Amein

Barry

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O God, you who are the Author of love and the Lover of pure peace and affection, let barrykind and Melisa, who are terrified by fears, harassed by tribulation, worn down by illness, be set free by your indulgent tenderness, raised up by renewal of life and cherished by your daily compassion.
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lost your phone Brother Dale..

mine is 330-4100

love Barry

--------------------

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Thankyou my friends..Continue to pray..i have not seen her in4days my heart aches..Will see her Sat.
[Smile]

Father bless those that prayed for us, in the NAME above every name.. Yahoshua.. the Messiah, and our High Priest. Amein

--------------------

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying in agreement, all needs and concerns.. [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our prayers are with you. You know I understand what she is going through.

Heavenly Father, give strength and comfort to Barry and Melisa in this valley of decision.
Let your Grace be sufficient for this need. Comfort the children while their mother is away. Bring them together stronger for the trail and more sympathetic to the needs of other.

Father we desire to see you Glorified, be Glorified in this family as you reveal yourself more fully to them.

Love you brother,
Talk to you soon
Love dale

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father hold our Brother and his precious one in Your hand, draw them near, hold them close, envelope them with Your awesome love. We pray for a miracle of healing that all chains of bondage be broken, and that our precious Brother's dear wife would be healed, and restored in Jesus' name. We pray for wisdom for the caregivers, and that You would fill our Brother and Sister's hearts with Your peace which passes all human, and comfort and care for them during this time of healing. Help these precious ones, and each of their dear-ones during this time. We pray that Brother Barry and Sister Melisa come through this valley healed, fully restored and refreshed, and with such an awesome testament to Your Glory, according to Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children. In Jesus' name.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Please (PRAYER WARRIORS) Im in grave need..

Please pray for my wife... Melisa [Smile] \\

i had to put her in the Hospital 120 miles away.

She is addicted to prescription pain meds... [Frown]

My heart is heavy and aching for my wonderful wife....

If you believe YahWeH answers prayer, and you feel the leading of the Spirit...PLEASE grab hold of the horns of the Altar and lift us up.. [Smile]

Thankyou

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement