Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Relocation To The Beautiful Black Hills

Author Topic: Relocation To The Beautiful Black Hills
dguss
Advanced Member
Member # 5314

Icon 14 posted      Profile for dguss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daniel19:
You are in my prayers, dguss.

Thanks Daniel19...we need Gods Hand to work in this for us. We can't do this on our own. Both of us are now middle-aged (late 40's - early 50's) and we're finding that just packing all of our "stuff" is quite a job. When we moved to where we're located now, we were both in our late 20's early 30's. Needless to say, we had WAY more stamina than we do now! So we definitely need Gods help to make this relocation a success.

Thanks again Daniel19!
[Prayer]

--------------------
Deut 31:6 "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."

Posts: 33 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dguss
Advanced Member
Member # 5314

Icon 21 posted      Profile for dguss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wparr:
Hey I'll be prating for you brother.

That'll put you close to us and Linda.

We can all get to getather and have some awesome worship and fellowship.

Hi Walt! I had no idea that you were also in S.D. I've sent several emails to Linda concerning this relocation. I would absolutely LOVE to have some worship and fellowship with you! I've been following your posts concerning "traditions" and we think alike. I'm not quite as elloquent as you are, and I sound a bit brash at times. I don't mean to be, but that's something I need to work on.

Blessings to you Walt, and thanks for the prayers. They mean allot to my wife and I. We really need to move out of California. It's not healthy for us here any longer.

--------------------
Deut 31:6 "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."

Posts: 33 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniel19
Community Member
Member # 5381

Icon 18 posted      Profile for daniel19   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are in my prayers, dguss.

--------------------
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Samuel Clemens

Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dguss
Advanced Member
Member # 5314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dguss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HisGrace:
Certainly will be praying dguss. Keep us posted. [Smile]

Thanks His Grace! I'll update as things change. Blessings 2 U!

--------------------

HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly will be praying dguss. Keep us posted. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dguss
Advanced Member
Member # 5314

Icon 14 posted      Profile for dguss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for our relocation efforts to the Black Hills.

My wife Sharon and I need Gods guidance during this time of transition. We have 2 homes to sell here in California before the move. Please pray that all will move according to His Will for our lives.

I will also need either employment, or a career change. Please pray for this also.

Hopefully we will be doing this soon to California

[wave3] [wave3] [wave3]

Thanks and God Bless!

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement