Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » prayer

Author Topic: prayer
Friarbob
Member # 5258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friarbob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stormie:
please pray for a couple friends of mine..they're going through struggles (pretty big ones) and need lots of prayer to get through/over them..one of them is also helping a couple of his young teenage friends that are going through some REALLY rough stuff...those friends are bethany and heather..

Heavenly Father
Stormie says he has some friends that going through some difficult times. Even though I don't know what these difficulties are you do through your omnipresence. We pray that you would move in these peoples lives to provide whatever is needed in each ones life at this time.
In the name of Jesus we pray,amen

--------------------
Bob Fryer AKA Friarbob
For me to live is Christ, to die is gain.(Philippians 1:21NIV)

Posts: 3 | From: Gering, Nebraska | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers going up for Bethany and Heather as they go through these difficult times. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stormie
Advanced Member
Member # 740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stormie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please pray for a couple friends of mine..they're going through struggles (pretty big ones) and need lots of prayer to get through/over them..one of them is also helping a couple of his young teenage friends that are going through some REALLY rough stuff...those friends are bethany and heather..

--------------------
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. --Psalm 139:14

Posts: 134 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement