Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Urgent Prayers Needed

Author Topic: Urgent Prayers Needed
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lord I am in agreement with Betty's prayer. Break the bondage from this man's life and restore peace and healing to the family. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Jesus,
Please bring complete healing to this family. There is nothing to difficult for You.
Please bring peace and may through this situation there be a new spiritual growth to all
concerned. May this be a testimony of your power and your love.
Amen
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LynnPA
Community Member
Member # 4273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LynnPA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what exactly is going on but it all started a few weeks ago on Christmas Eve. My brother had gone grocery shopping, with his kids, at the store down the block from him where my sister works. I have a male cousin, Derek, who also works there. Well, while my brother was in the dairy aisle, my cousin came up to him and started strangling him by the throat. The kids were a mess seeing this! It was brief encounter that left my brother with marks on his throat from it. He didn't do anything about it at the time, like calling the cops.....he just let it go. He said, however, that if he hadn't had his kids with him he would have hospitalized my cousin.

Now, come to find out that this past Thursday, something happened again. My cousin broke into my brother's house and rumbled with him. My brother called the cops this time and had my cousin arrested. He was charged with 4 different things, but, his grandfather paid his bail or whatever and he didn't spend any time in the jail cell. My sister-in-law (my brother's wife) talked to me cousin and he said he still is not yet done with my brother. Noone has any idea what is going on because neither one of them will tell the whole story. The only thing we have found out is that my cousin has a drug addiction. Whether it is this addiction which is causing him to behave this way or something more.......something my brother might have said/done to my cousin that he is not telling us about.....I really don't know.

All I know is that I need your prayers and the prayers of everyone that I can get, that God will help my cousin with his addiction and put an end to whatever is going on before something really bad happens to one of them. This is tearing the family apart, with everyone siding with their child in the situation, and its breaking my heart. Please prayer long and hard everyday that this will reach a peaceful resolution!

Posts: 9 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement