Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » urgent prayers needed

Author Topic: urgent prayers needed
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying that God will mend two broken hearts [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kris72
First Post
Member # 1130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kris72   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and your son are in my prayers.

--------------------
Julie Hallsted

Posts: 1 | From: Oregon | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray in one accord with Mohawk and LaurieFL for this mom and son. In Jesus Name. Amen

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 18 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God knows the reasons for the wedge that has formed, and can pull it out again. Both Mother and Son need to self-examine what they have contributed to the wedge, possibly things that are unstated.

Father, please reveal to both of these servents what they have done to push each other away, and rekindle the flame of love that will melt away this separating force. Please also bring the son home safely, Father, so that a blessed reunion is not thwarted by other forces present in the son's life. In your name, Lord Jesus. Amen.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have prayed for you and your son.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mom of mike
First Post
Member # 4166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mom of mike         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for me and my son, who is serving overseas. Although I thought it was coming from my heart at the time, I have said and done all the wrong things and he has distanced himself from me. I can hear it in his voice, our conversations are always strained and I wind up saying the wrong thing. I have really messed up.
Please pray that God will open his heart, send him to contact me quickly and help us have a wonderful conversation, that I will know all the right words to say to him, that hew ill open up and communicate with me, that any hurt or burden I put on him will be erased from his heart and mind and he will only feel my love. that any misunderstandings will be cleared up and that any messes that I made will be touched by God and turned into something beautiful. Thank You Please keep praying for me.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement