Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Health Problems.

Author Topic: Health Problems.
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will pray [Smile]
Shalom
barry

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're in my prayers Truth.

God bless and stay strong. [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have asked the Lord to heal you and take your pain away.

His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts. Know that we are healed by the very strips the Lord Jesus allowed to be put upon Him even though He never sinned against man or His Father in Heaven. May the Holy Spirit fall upon you and convict you with His great peace and may He comfort you with the truth only He can reveal. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truth_Seeker05
Community Member
Member # 4092

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Truth_Seeker05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou both so much for your prayers, LaurieFL and HisGrace. They are much appreciated.
God Bless.

--------------------
"Seek and ye shall find".

Posts: 9 | From: Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A prayer has been said for your healing Truth Seeker. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for you.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truth_Seeker05
Community Member
Member # 4092

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Truth_Seeker05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently, I am living with a number of difficult health problems. I suffer from a great deal of pain each day because of this. I would really appreciate any prayers for healing.
Thankyou all so much.
God Bless.
~ Truth_Seeker.

--------------------
"Seek and ye shall find".

Posts: 9 | From: Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement