Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Mother and Unborn Child with Heart Defect

Author Topic: Mother and Unborn Child with Heart Defect
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, I ask in the Name of your son Jesus that you heal this little one still in mother’s womb. Give to this mother and earthly father your peace that their faith will be strengthened and hear their prayers. Use this miracle that many souls will be brought into Your Kingdom dear Lord. We will be very careful, Abba Father, to give you all the glory and the entire honor and all the praise for this great miracle. I humbly offer up this patrician to You Almighty God washed clean in the Blood of my Saviour and Lord Jesus of Nazareth the Messiah. Amen

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gods Will be Done

I'll pray for the best for the entire family.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amen and AMEN! i'm believing for a miracle!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Father, thank you for giving this couple the opportunity to be parents. I pray that you will give encouragement and strength to the young mother as she rests for the duration of her pregnancy. I pray that you bless her and the child and bring them both through this safely. I ask that you give the parents strength and comfort if faced with having to get medical treatment for the child, but I also ask that you heal that baby so that he or she can grow up to be a powerful man or woman of God.

I ask all these things In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome miracleshappen. Will certainly say prayers for this couple and their unborn child. Expecting miracles. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miracleshappen
Member # 3673

Icon 18 posted      Profile for miracleshappen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for Irene with preclamsia. She is a first time mother who is on hospitalized bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy (approximatey two months).

She and her husband found out their unborn child has a severe heart defect, which at the very least will require multiple surgeries.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement