Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for BBS member affected by hurricanes

Author Topic: Please pray for BBS member affected by hurricanes
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly will be praying for Gail and others because of this terrible tragedy. I can't imagine what they are going [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been sharing private emails with Gail (Just Passing Through) since we have been threatened with the hurricanes and I received the following email from her the other day. I asked if she would let me share it on here so that we could all pray for her.

Hi glad you came through the storms PRETTY OK---I just this aftetnoon got my phone back on. We had massive damage this time. Tore off roof, lost all of my porches, one was 12 by 20, the other one was 12 by 40. zilch nothing left of them. My house was flooded big time. Fema said it is unsafe---mold and roof bdamage, whats a body to do ??? we are still waiting on Insurance people to come from Frances, I now have 2 claims.My yard was a total mess. Back porch and roof went to front yard---front porch wa in back yard----trees down. We have had a fire going since Frances burning trees minus time out for Jeanne, we are burning te last tree as I am writting this note to you. But hey God is good, we are alive. Thanks for caring and writting.

--------------------
Gail

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement