Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » HOW YOUR PRAYERS GET ANSWERED!

Author Topic: HOW YOUR PRAYERS GET ANSWERED!
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please gabriel, don’t take what I am writing here in this post as a condemnation directed toward you. For I do not come in the name of condemnation but in the Name of the one who paid the price to overcome all condemnation. I come in the Name of Jesus of Nazareth the only begotten son of the living GOD. Jesus taught us to minister in love for one another and it is in this spirit that I write this note to you. I believe with all my heart that you are in danger of spending eternity in the lake of fire with Satan and the fallen angels that follow him. I want you to know that God loves you and it is His desire that your heart be opened to His Word.

I will not to continue to argue with you but please read what I write here and know that I am praying for you.

God does come to us in dreams and He can use our dreams to minister to us. This is well documented in the Bible, as prophetic dreams are surly one of the primary ways He has spoken to man down through the ages. God uses angels to carry His messages to us from heaven to the planet earth. Every born again believer in God’s son Jesus has an even closer communicator of God’s messages. We no longer have to wait for angels to fight their way through the firmament as we have His Holy Spirit living within us. The Holy Spirit speaks to our hearts in a still small voice that His saints learn to discern.

And as you have alluded to on your web site, He causes His word to come alive in us. And He ministers to us through His living Word.

Now what you need to know is that there is another spirit that is more subtil than any beast of the field, which the LORD God had made, and His name is Satan. Satan hates God and the Bible tell us there was a war in heaven and Satan lost and was cast down to the earth along with his followers the fallen angels from heaven.

(Revelation 12:7) And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

(Revelation 12:8) And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

(Revelation 12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

(Job 1:7) And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Jesus also mentions Satan being cast down to earth.
(Luke 10:18) And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Satan wants to destroy you and rob you of your freely given Salvation in that you will not be a child of God but will become part of the white throne judgment. To be cast into the lake of fire. God has warned us not to play with the spirit world as Satan and his fallen angels that are commonly called demons can mislead human mortal beings. There is a right way to deal with the spiritual world and a wrong way to deal with it. He warns us in His Word that adopting ways of pagans, witches, and idol worshipers is an abomination
before God.

(Deuteronomy 18:10) There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

(Deuteronomy 18:11) Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

(Deuteronomy 18:12) For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

As you said on your web site we live in a world filled with spatial beings. However,God has admonished us to leave the demons alone. All born again believers have the power to cast out demons from our fellow humans that desire to be set free. We approach using this power very carefully as we can cause more harm to come to a person that will not believe and allow even more demons to reenter them than they had to begin with.

(Matthew 12:43) When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

(Matthew 12:44) Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

(Matthew 12:45) Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

If you do not know Jesus as your personal Saviour please let the saints of God that are here on this BBS minister to you the unmerited grace of our God the Creator of heaven and earth. There is only one way to gain real peace in this life and that is through the shed blood of Jesus.

(John 3:3) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I believe you have read these scriptures in the past I do not know if you have accepted the free gift of Salvation or if you have rejected Jesus. There is not much time left so please accept Jesus today. We serve a miracle working God and He always answers our prayers and not just with comforting words but God moves in our favor and miracles happen.

I am continuing to pray for you.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really want to know where Gabriel got this info?? and why he chose to post it in more than one place?? Shall I ask my dreams tonight? Ohhh and the lottery, gotta play it to win it... since I don't, Can I just think about it, and dream about money surrounding my bed when I wake in the morning and it be there? [youpi]

What I will do is pray...and God will say yes or no...

Sky [dance]

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Mohawk, a prayer we should all be praying, daily.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 6 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try your dream system on this one, Gabriel777:

Ask God to reveal to you...

1. What is His true plan for you.
2. Are you genuinely seeking His truth, or... trying to roll Him in new-agey giftwrap. (That isn't true prayer.)
3. What secret do you think you are hiding from Him?
4. Do you really know Christ.
6. Are you a true reflection of His love?

Let the formula for Coca-Cola stay a secret a while longer. It isn't hurting anybody. The "great mystery" you should work to reveal is TO YOURSELF. God has a secret just for you. His divine plan for your life. How about tonight, if you simply...

SAY OUT LOUD SO THAT IT CAN BE HEARD... LORD, I AM OPEN. I AM WILLING. I AM YOURS.

See what happens. [zzzzzz]

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gabriel7777
Member # 3823

Icon 3 posted      Profile for gabriel7777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS IS HOW YOU GET AN ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYERS.

ASK GOD FOR ANYTHING IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THEN GOD WILL ANSWER YOU IN THE FORM OF A DREAM!

GOD ANSWERS EVERYBODY EVERYDAY, BUT PEOPLE ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THEIR DREAMS!

GABRIEL

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement