Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » a need to pray

Author Topic: a need to pray
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen!

I talk with God all throughout the day. It makes me smile with joy to know that He cares and listens while I pray and talk with Him. Then, what REALLY amazes me is He proves (although I don't ask for Him to) He listens because the Spirit talks back to me and confirms my prayers and such. What an amazing God we have! Man I am so blessed to know Him!

Praise God! [Prayer]

[1zhelp] [clap2] [dance] [dance] [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best thing, I was taught about prayer, is that God is not interested in big eloquent prayers. He is interested in us talking to Him as our friend.
When we talk to Him all through the day we begin to have a closer relationship. Some of the best prayer meeting I ever had (back when I was able to drive) was driving in my car and just pouring my heart out to God. I would feel Him with me in a very special way.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steven Drago
Advanced Member
Member # 3717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steven Drago   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Family

my one desire is that our church family feels it's need to pray at home and at church.let Jesus drive this point deep into our souls.God bless.

--------------------
Steven Drago

Posts: 21 | From: Davis, California, U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement