Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please Pray for my Daughter

Author Topic: Please Pray for my Daughter
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May a season of God’s blessing continue to flow down from heaven upon you and your family.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is wonderful news, Betty. Praise God for being so good to us all.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallelujah!!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow--there's God's hand at work!

May God now guide her husband to employment. This is wonderful. Amen. [clap2]

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God is good!!! Hallelujah!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update.

Someone, who prefers to keep it a secret so I don't know, paid off my daughter's truck for her and she got it back with the title.
Also her husband has another interview Monday for a job.

Linda, you were right. My daughter said that they now know that they need to start paying their tithes again and she started this week.
I told her that God will bless her if she pays her tithes. I know He does with us.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda,

Your comments were so helpful that I copied and pasted and emailed to my daughter. Thank you for your prayers.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Betty:

I am so sorry about your daughter's current trial. I know how hard it is to feel helpless to help your children. We have been right there more than a few times this past year, as you well know. But Betty, when we are weak HE is strong. I believe that God pays very special attention to the prayers of a mother for her children. He knows and hears your prayers for the needs of your children and he will not fail you or them. I dont think that you should look at this in light of your not being able to help because of the stock market losses that you suffered. Obviously, God did not desire you to help her in this way and with that money or you would still have it. But I think that perhaps your daughter is going through a time just like you hae just been through....a time when she will have to learn to rely fully on him for security. In the mean time, you have something much much greater to help her with than money won from the stock market could every be and that is your prayers. Betty, the creator of heaven and earth hears and answers your prayers. Prayer is not the least we can give or the last thing we can do. It is the first and the best thing.

We will pray with you for God's perfect will in your daughters life and in your own.

God Bless you and keep you and your children, Betty!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry Mrs. Betty. That must be horrible for them. I will definitely keep you all in my prayers.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 9 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had requested prayer last week, because my daughter's truck was about to me repossessed and her husband had a job inteview. He has had two interviews with the company and it is looking good, BUT, their truck was repossessed last night. My daughter could not get to her job this morning and if he gets the job he has no way. She is extremely discouraged. They both are Christians and work in the Church. Of course, it brought back painful memories for us because if we had not lost our money in the stock market, then we could have helped them.
Please pray for all of us. [crying]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement