Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please Pray for my Church

Author Topic: Please Pray for my Church
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to hear about awesome victories. [clap2]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Pastor Dave... I forgot to mention... Psalms 150, which you quoted in your last post, was our theme last night!! We had an entire service devoted to just worship and the reading of the Word. That Psalm was read at the beginning of the service and set as the theme, then later on there were more scriptures read and then just more worship! It was exciting and refreshing to read the word and put it into action immediately!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I just wanted to give you an update...

Last night the Holy Spirit really moved in our service. It was so totally awesome! I am praying that every service will be like that!

Again I thank you all for your prayers while we were going through our most recent storm!

Blessings!
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[dance] [dance] [dance]
Psalms 150:1-6
Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God! I'm glad everything is working out. [Smile]

[1zhelp] [clap2] [dance] [dance] [Cross]

Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Hey everyone! I have a wonderful praise report. Today my pastor announced that our church was able to refinance the mortgage at a lower rate and a lower payment!
Also, this is something I didn't know about before, the title information on the building was not recorded properly and so the taxes on the building were not exempt and the building was adjudicated. Well, he only just found out and got everything straightened up. But the church owes taxes for the last 5 years. Well, after a bunch of paperwork and talking to the title company, our pastor managed to talk them into paying the back taxes!
So most of our financial struggles have been taken care of! Praise God!
Also, one of the people that was causing problems against the leadership has publically apologized. The others have decided to be quiet and are not causing any problems at the moment.
So all seems to be going well. Thank you all for your prayers!
Praise God! Hallelujah!

--------------------

SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 18 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've also noticed that when I'm with a very good friend or a dear loved one, that often no words are necessary. Just being in their presence carries its own joy. I mention this because I've also applied it to my prayers: sometimes all that's important is just being in the Lord's presence. What joy and privilege we have through the work of Christ!

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

That is so cool, Bud.

I try to talk/pray like that too. But there are also times when I just get on my knees and truely cry out to God. And there are times when I walk around praying and wage war with the enemy. There have been times where I have spent hours praying and crying and laughing and when I finally feel "released" I collapse on my bed in perfect peace and drift off to sleep. These special prayer times have only ever happened in the middle of the night.

I am just so thankful that no matter how we pray, God hears us and loves us.

But I think He likes the "sit down and talk like old buddies" prayer the most, cause that's when you get to know each other the best.

--------------------

bud
Member # 1598

Icon 18 posted      Profile for bud         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may be a little off topic, but you know how I found was the best way to pray? I just talk to the Lord as if He were sitting next to me, face to face, and I speak to Him as I would any good friend. Just very casual, but with respect.
I love to just "rap" with God. And I talk about any old thing. I just don't go to Him when I need something.
I mean, have you every sat with a good friend and just talked for hours, and went away from the conversation feeling charged?
How much better to talk with the creator of the universe!
And what's great is he knows me in and out. Every little detail about me. He even knows the number of hairs on my head!
I'm not afraid to make mistakes, or mumble, or go off on any weird topic. He desires that I come boldly to the throne!

What a great God!

warm regards
-bud

--------------------
He is Risen!

Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Thank you HelpForHomeSchoolers!

I have tried the prayer journal before. It starts out great, but I'm not good at writing, and so it dwindles. But, I think I will try it again, this time on my computer.

I feel so blessed that I have such a good "family" here that has helped me with this situation.

Blessings, Joanna.

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clap2] [clap2] Yes, Praise God! [clap2] [clap2]

His Mercy is New EVERY Morning!Weeping may endure for a night, but JOY cometh in the morning!

I was reading your post today and couldn't help thinking that perhaps you should join those like Wonderful Sky who are starting prayer journals. I promise you it will bring you great blessing as you pray your way through this time.

I have learned over the years to take care what I ask for...I hope you won't misunderstand that, but what I mean is that I really take seriously what I pray for. God ALWAYS answers prayers and I have learned that the answers seldom come as we expect them to look.

Your prayer for God to use you was a good example. It was a wonderful prayer and one that you certainly should have prayed. But we must pray EXPECTING that he will answer and that he gives us what we ask for....

Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Balaam asked for God's permissive will and he got it and it cost him his life.

We must ask for God's perfect will. When we do this, the answer always comes and that which we have asked we will receive. But the answer often comes in a way that takes us out of our comfort zone. (your statment about not realizing it would take this much turmoil to bring unity is a perfect example) But even when we are out of our comfort zone, if we can rest in knowing that we have prayed for and are receiving HIS Perfect Will, then we can go through this walk outside our comfort zone in complete security and faith..knowing that HE is the LIGHT that illumenates each step of our path.

The light of a lamp in the pitch black darkness of night does not fill the WHOLE darkness with ligth, it lights a foot path that we must walk ONE step at time, trusting in faith that the LAMP will illuminate where we will set down the next foot.

Our walk with the Lord is like this. This is the walk of fatih. When Abraham took the walk of faith and left Ur, he was going to a place he did not know...talk about being out of your comfort zone! He had to walk by FAITH, knowing that God would show him the place he was going because God had said... go to the place where I will show you.

Walking with God takes us out of our comfort zone so that we have to rely FULLY and WHOLLY on HIM. This is not easy, we still have bodies of flesh. But once we have experienced walking this way one step at a time trusting in the LAMP to light the next footstep, there is now way we ever want to walk on our own again. His permisive will just will not do. We find that it is HIS perfect will that we MUST have, and with it we can walk through valley of the shaddow of death and have NO FEAR.

WE can have His perfect will by prayer and not being conformed to the world but by renewing our minds. We are then transformed into the fearless.

So, keep praying, keep trusting, keep walking. You wont see the obstacles if you keep your eyes firmly focused on HIS face. God is IN Control.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Thanks Bud!

Just to let ya'll know, I slept good last night, no attacks! Praise God!!

--------------------

bud
Member # 1598

Icon 18 posted      Profile for bud         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be strong. God is aware of the problems, and He is in control.

I will add my prayer for your church to the others.

warm regards
-bud

--------------------
He is Risen!

Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Thank you HelpforHomeSchoolers,

I think you're right. As I was reading your response, i was reminded of a prayer I had said a while back... Father, make me more useful in my church and use me to help bring peace and unity... or something to that effect. I just never imagined that we would have to go through so much turmoil to get to unity. I think my job is just to continue praying and to hang in.

I feel so much better now. I know that God will provide the right words for me the next time I am "confronted", or I will be silent. I will continue to pray for those who are "rocking the boat". Because I know that He is working through them as well. Maybe not in the way we want or expect, but I know he is.

Thank you all for praying for me and my church.

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You dont have to worry about praying the right words. Your heavenly father knows your needs and your heart even when you cant find the right words. Please try not to allow the enemy to cause you to be intimidated by the trouble makers in your church. And as to your being just a servant in the church, We are all just servants in HIS church. Jesus never desired for the leadership to lord over his people. Just like Jesus did we lead by serving. So don't be afraid if God has called you to be on who will work to get things straightened out there. It is likely that he may be doing just that if he has allowed you to see the sources of the conflicts or problems.

Anyway, hang in there and don't be afraid. You are not going crazy and God is IN CONTROL. Try to look at this situation as what it is ...a great opportunity for God to do what he does so well and that is take the things that the enemy has meant for our destruction and turn them into things that bring us good and HIM glory.

That is exactly what God is going to do with this situation.

Father God. We lift up our sister here before you today. Bring her comfort and peace and allow her to see your hand moving in this situation. Help her to understand that which you desire her to do in the situation and set and keep your church on the path of your perfect will. In Jesus name we pray and give thanks for we know that you both hear and answer! Amen!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

THANK YOU! I'm so glad that at least one person doesn't think I'm crazy!

I probably haven't prayed the right words, but basically i pray that He will send His angels to stand guard around my house while my son and I sleep.

--------------------

SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BatElohim,

Hang in there and be obedient to God's will as it seems you already have been. You are going through a great trial at this time, but you are not by yourself. When it passes, and it will, you will be much stronger in and closer to the Lord. He does not keep us from fighting battles, but He does go before us to confound the enemy.

I don't think you're crazy, just severely stressed out. Doing battle with the enemy can cause that. It's not surprising that the attacks come at night, since as we approach and enter our sleep state we are very vulnerable. You have said that prayer and scripture reading are the only things that help. Amen. See, God is directing your path! Before you go to bed, do you ask God to protect you from the enemy and give you the peace and rest that you need?

I'll keep you in my prayers, and I'm confident that God will put a hedge of safety around you.

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Thank you so much Pastor Dave. I had almost decided to not go back to church there because now I have two people in leadership fussing at me. But my pastor has been e-mailing me and trying to encourage me not to leave.

The mortgage was taken out long before I became a member and before the current pastor took over. I am just a helper, a servant in the church. I am not part of the leadership, though I was at one time. I stepped down because some people found out about my past and had trouble with me being a children's teacher. So to avoid any problems, my pastor asked me to step down. For a while I was angry, but I'm ok with it now.

Thank you for your encouragement. I really needed it this morning. For the past 3 nights I have been tormented and not able to sleep. I keep hearing sounds and voices and it's not real, it spiritual. Does that sound really weird? I wake up crying and afraid and have to pray and read my bible until I can go back to sleep.

I'm not sure if I should tell my pastor about that. Because this is somewhat anonymous here I thought it was ok to say cause ya'll can't have me locked away! but if I tell him, he might get me put in a mental home! I certainly haven't told anyone else!

--------------------

Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep praying sister, and remember that the true Church of Jesus in alive within you. If a brother or sister in the Lord attacks you pray more that the Lord forgive them and that He will help them to look beyond the flesh that they may hear from the Lord.

Sometimes it is necessary for our appointed leaders in the church to rebuke us for not doing the Lords will. However, this advice from them is never an attack or a condemnation. It should always be done with love and in the perfect will of God and that will is that we love one another even as He has loved us. Most often we can tell if the Lord is in any situation when His Word is rightly divided and used to help us understand what is being communicated to us. If you were rebuked for posting my message (which was nothing more that God’s word applied to teach us to love one another) then pray a fervent prayer for that leader or fellow saint that there understanding of His Word will be opened up to them and that they will hear from the Lord.

You have done what you can to help your church members understand that they need to trust God and they need to stand up side by side in the love of our Lord Jesus. Don’t be part of the problem stand still and let God handle the situation. Stay in prayer, read His Word, pray and give Him a chance to speak to your heart. If the fellowship comes to total destruction then God is teaching the whole Body a lesson and that lesson is always Follow Me. God always knows what is best for us so rejoice in the Lord, Praise Him in the midst of trouble. You might get close to God even as Paul and Silas did when they were cast into prison:

(Acts 16:23) And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely:

(Acts 16:24) Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks.

(Acts 16:25) And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

(Acts 16:26) And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

So don’t let this problem steel your joy!

As the woman of God, helpforhomeschoolers, posted there should not have been a mortgage in the first place. Although, many churches do have mortgages that finance their buildings. It is God’s will that His church is not a reproach on society. Jesus told his followers to Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's. Therefore, if you have anything to do with the leadership, proceed with integrity and let the bank know what’s going on, slap a for sale sign on the building and attempt to recover the bank’s money.

If you can’t do anything about how the problem is being handled then don’t attempt to get ahead of God. Just pray and let Him handle it. If it is His will that the building is locked up and the Church is no longer welcome in it then shake the dust off your feet and go down the road and worship somewhere else. Just don’t let the Devil steel your joy in the Lord!

1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

[Prayer]
Father, I continue my prayer and stand in faith that I ask no more because I stand on your word that you are in control and that Joanna’s church’s finances are in your hands. I pray your word back that your will be done here on earth as it is in heaven: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. In Jesus Name I pray Amen.

--------------------

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

quote:
This applies to your church too. Have they ceased to give to the community or to missions or to Israel because they do not have enough to make their mortgage? Your church does not have enough to make its bills, what is it doing with what it does have? I pray that outreach has not ceased.
This is one thing I can answer... no, we haven't ceased these things. We have given to our missionaries and even added one a few months back, before things went bad.

I'm no longer worried about what will happen. Ya'll are all right, God has a plan. If we lose the building, so be it. The way things have been going this past week, we may not have a church to need a building for.

I posted what Pastor Dave posted above, on my church bulletin board and one of the people that is causing problems has started to attack me.

Yes, I do help out where I can. I help out with my time and talents. I do what I can. As far as cooking for some other family, no I can't do that. They wouldn't want me to, either!! Cooking is NOT one of my talents! But I understand your point.

that you all again.

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

quote:
but what if we lose our building?? I admit that I am worried.

I haven't been able to pay my tithes in almost 2 months because of my own financial problems. (the only reason we have food to eat is because my mom is buying us groceries) So I feel guilty about the situation because I can't pay my tithes, and am not helping to pay the bills.

What if you are supposed to lose your building? What God wills that your church lose its building and it's unscriptural mortage and has to meet in a tent or in a home...what if your supposed to be meeting in your home or your back yard, or a public park?

What if you lose your building??? Well, then I guess you will have the opportunity to learn how GOD provides and he doesnt ususally use the banker.

I dont mean to sound harsh, but I think that churches are not supposed to build building when they need a mortage to do so.

And, I can tell you that God does not care whether you can tithe 10% to your church's mortgage, but if you feel that you should be giving to God then give out of what God HAS given you.

Can you share the food you have with someone else? Can you invite a lonley shut in person over for a meal? Can you go to the local grocery store and seek the donation of a turkey and cook it for the mom down the street with 6 kids and no time and a husband in the hospital?

There is always something God has given us that we have enough of to fill our own need and be a blessing to someone else. ALWAYS.

This applies to your church too. Have they ceased to give to the community or to missions or to Israel because they do not have enough to make their mortgage? Your church does not have enough to make its bills, what is it doing with what it does have? I pray that outreach has not ceased.

Even the homeless man living and eating in a shelter can give a smile and a kind word, open a door for someone whose arms are full, or take the time to read the scriptures to someone whose eyes have grown weary.

Stop focusing on your lack and start asking God what he would have you do with what you have.

Stop worrying about the church building and start worrying about building the church.

If God is not bringing the things you need into the church to sustain it, then I would start asking God why he does not want it to sustain.

Maybe there is blessing and glory and honor and untold riches coming through the loss of a building and the gain of a congregation that has to learn to depend on HIM not what they have in this world.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

HisGrace
unregistered

I don't want you to misunderstand me Bat Elohim, because I am doing this out of deep concern and love, but I would think that a church family which is practicing tithing in a diligent way shouldn't have financial problems. Maybe your pastor is nervous about using the dirty word of the day - money.

Just a reminder -

Malachi 3:8-10
"Should people cheat God! Yet you have cheated me! But you ask 'What do you mean? When did we ever cheat you?'
"You have cheated me of the tithes and offerings due to me. You are under a curse, for your whole nation has been cheating me. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple If you do" says the Lord Almighty, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Let me prove it to you!"

As a leader, your pastor is going to have some tough decisions to make. I pray that he gains wisdom and strength by God's almighty and endless power.

Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Wow, Pastor Dave, that's awesome. Thank you for your prayers and for that message. I will cut and paste it to our message board and e-mail it to my pastor, just to make sure he sees it.
Thanks again!
Joanna.

--------------------

Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joanna, you and your church fellowship have been in my prayers for days. All we can do is pray. God is in charge and let his will be done.

When a mistake has been made and we find ourselves about to pay the price for our earthly errors God is there ready to forgive us and restore us. We serve a God of love and restoration. It is important that we stand together when we find ourselves in the midst of financial discord with the world. We must face our problems with integrity and turn over whatever assets that are required to satisfy our debt. Some will not remain grafted to the vine and they will fall to the ground and be gathered up and burned in the fire. The Body of Christ is not a building but is alive within every Christian. If you loose your building rent a hall. If there is no money to rent a hall, then worship in the park. If there is no park then worship in your homes. The important thing is that we continue in love one for the other and that we lift up praises to our Lord Jesus for all He has done for us. Praise His Name.

Below I have reprinted part of a tract I wrote years ago. It is simple and basic however some of us that have become sophisticated and intellectual in our walk need to get back to the basics.

If you will, please pass this message to your Church members. I have seen revival come when the Body comes together in love trusting in God and standing ready to except whatever He has in store for us.

Forgiveness
God’s message to man is one of love and reconciliation. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John3: 16

God is holy and cannot look upon sin. His desire is to save us from both inherited and personal sin. We must repent and accept Jesus as our personal Saviour. But, remember repentant Christian that Jesus said in John 13: 34 –35, “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.” Jesus admonished us as quoted in Luke 17:3-4, “Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.” The truth is Jesus wants us to love one another, rebuking in love is one thing and rebuking your fellow humans in self-righteousness is hypocritical. When Jesus was on earth preparing to redeem mankind from his sin, He rebuked the religious leaders of the day for being self-righteous and setting standards for others that the leaders could not keep themselves. Matthew:23: 12-13, “And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. But, woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. “

Brothers and Sisters in the Lord do not be a negative wittiness for the Christ but rather do all things in love. Don’t destroy your Church because you are angry with your Pastor. Don’t bring condemnation unto your fellow Christians or even sinners. Instead show them God’s love as he has commanded, rebuke but rebuke in love and all in humbleness. Pastors tell your congregation the truth that God requires us to live for Him, but don’t set standards that even you can’t keep as the Pharisees did. And be loving and positive in your correction; be uplifting to Jesus not condemning to the devils hell.

Matthew 6: 14, "For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But, if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

It is my prayer, as I am a humble man, that this message shall be a blessing to you and will help us all to understand God’s forgiveness of our sins. So that many will be lead to the saving grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus the Christ.

--------------------

Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

That's good news Mrs. Betty! I'll continue praying for him!

Thanks FM, Mrs. Betty, and Ripp for your prayers. I feel better knowing that my "extended" family is praying as well!!

--------------------

Ripp
unregistered

I will Betty. Remember, God may be trying to get his attention similar to how He did with me. It's possible that God has other plans for him but either way it will be ok. He may try to bring your son to Jesus through the back door. [Smile] Whatever happens, I believe that God is working on him. Stay strong Betty. [Kiss]

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure will JOAnn.

Bro. Ripp, I talked to my son in law and he said the interview went well. The company is up for a contract with a company to open more business. They said if they get the contract, they will hire him. Please pray they will hire him.
thanks
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

I will pray for you Bat. Remember, whatever happens it was for a reason. God has full control on that situation and He will handle it appropriately. Conflict will bring Spiritual growth if patience is known.

God knows your heart. Don't worry too much. Let Him handle the situation. [Smile]

God bless. [Prayer]

Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

but what if we lose our building?? I admit that I am worried.

I haven't been able to pay my tithes in almost 2 months because of my own financial problems. (the only reason we have food to eat is because my mom is buying us groceries) So I feel guilty about the situation because I can't pay my tithes, and am not helping to pay the bills.

--------------------

Favor Minded
unregistered

We will pray Gods will there.

Remember - Often the tree is shaken, to see which leaves fall. Do not be bothered by the fallen leaves.

Stand fast and know that God IS God!

Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Please Pray for my Church. We have a lot of trouble and strife going on. We have not been able to pay all of the bills every month, so we are worried that we may lose our building.

There has also been a couple of people rising up against the leadership and throwing accusations around.

We are in desperate need of help from God.

Thanks! I appreciate your prayers and I know that my church family appreciates them too.

Joanna.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement