Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer Request

Author Topic: Prayer Request
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to BBS terrikoob. You will find on this board that if posters sense that someone has a deep need, they will be understanding and prayerfully listen to their call for support during their hurt and pain.

I sincerely pray that God will meet your every need, and bring you joy and peace in the midst of the storm.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the 80's our town went through a major finacial depression. We lost two homes, I was hospialized for depression and my hubby had lost his job. I do know what you are going through. I will pray for you, my friend. Like everyone else here I do care about you. But, you have to help yourself to. One thing that helps is to start looking for something positive. When you get up in the morning pray this
"Dear Lord, I thank you for this day. I trust You Lord, to make away for me. I look forward in anticaption, in the miracle you are going to briing in my life. I ask you to show me where I should go and who I should talk to, to get the job you want me to have. Soften the person's heart in advance before I get there so they will be willing and able to hire me. When I get my job not only will I tithe but I will give all the glory to You.
I ask that you begin to heal this depression that has taken over my spirit. Help me to see and take joy in even the little things like flowers, butterflies, and clouds. Your servant,
Amen."

Now say this prayer often and begin to trust God.
He will not fail you.
love and prayers.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terrikoob
Member # 3816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrikoob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need a job. I am almost out of food. I am at almost empty at my gas. My car has a radiator leak and I have NO MONEY to get it fixed. Do not preach to me.I have been through hell my entire life. I will not get into what I have been through. But, now I still live in torment through nightmares, and through severe depression. Do not tell me to get over it. You do not know me and the hell I have been through. So you can not PREACH to someone, about something you have never been through.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 1 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 2 | From: Phoenix, Az | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement