Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » salvation

Author Topic: salvation
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray that you will receive discernment and wisdom on how to witness to your family, Steven. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isa 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? [or] shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

This Scripture is speaking directly to Israel,but let us also hear the Spirit crying to the Church (spiritual Zion) Let us tarvail in the altars for all the lost, so that The Heavenly Father can add to the Church those that need to be saved.

Think not Yahweh will do anything apart from finding someone to stand in the gap and make up the hedge.

Pray Church Pray

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steven, I will be praying. Another way to pray to, is to ask God to send someone in their lives to point the way. I pray that God will use you to show the way but with some people they won't listen to family. I tried for the last 5 years to get my son to go back to Church but he would never listen to me. But, recently a new Church started in his town and they visited him and he is now going to Church. I am still not sure if he is saved. When I ask him, he says it is between him and God. So, I am just praying that he is. Keep us informed of your family. As we see the Lord's coming growing closer we should become more concerened about our lost loved ones.
It is a hard suitation to be in. Sometimes, I feel like shakinig family members and saying "What is wrong with you?" But we can't force them to accept Jesus. But we can pray for them.
God bless you and your family.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steven,

You're in my prayers as well as your family. In these difficult times I pray that the Sprit will guide us to save as many as we can. It can be tough talking to people about Jesus and getting saved. I've been talking to a Christian I met recently and her husband isn't saved. I was showing some of the articles I found about the current times and she got upset because of her fear he won't be saved. Now she won't talk to me. [Frown] I guess that's why it's important to marry someone who is saved. I think it will be increasingly hard to convince people of the times and the importance of getting saved in these last days. It's almost like everyone is on overload.

In any case, good luck and God bless. [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steven Drago
Advanced Member
Member # 3717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steven Drago   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greeting family

I wish to bring to your attention the members of my family who have not received Jesus Christ has their personal savior.

David Jonasen. Dean Jonasen. Cindy Jonasen. Kelly Jonasen. Heather Jonasen. Christina Jonasen.and last Tyler Jonasen.and also Charley Drago

in a few weeks I am to help David and dean paint David's house please pray that the Holy Spirit has something to say that will reach their hearts.

please pray for their salvation.and please pray that my fear of witnessing be banished.

If all we can do is to paint the house so be it.But I wish for more then that.

even now I bable on try to make up a speech that I can speak out but it is without the holy spirit's guidance.

Pray the LORD maintains a firm hold on me.and please claim in your prayers the prayer of Jabez for myself and them.

--------------------
Steven Drago

Posts: 21 | From: Davis, California, U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement