Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » We need to pray for each other.

Author Topic: We need to pray for each other.
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since this thread is devoted to praying for our fellow brothers and sisters, I pray that we will be given proper direction in this very tumultuous world.

God is not the author of confusion and we need prayerful guidance and discernment in order to be drawn to the Truth.

We should also strive to support each other in love, in spite of the many distractions and temptations the world has to offer to-day, so that we can assist fellow Christians to stay on the straight and narrow path that leads to victory.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is sad to say but sometimes we pray for the lost which we should, while at the same time we forget about our fellow believers.
I heard a Preacher say one time that Christians are the only ones that kick our wounded.
We need to pray for our brothers and sister's in the Lord as well as to pray for the lost.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trickle
Member # 3734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously. Where in the Bible does it say not to pray for each other? Nowhere to my recollection. We are ALL a body of believers-not seperate bodies.

As you probably know, Christian churches are being bombed in Iraq. PRAY for our brothers and sisters facing persecution! It's so easy in America to praise God. I am in awe that these guys can stand strong in faith while they're being persecuted for their faith. I'm a fairly new Christian and I honestly don't think I could take it...though my faith grows daily and I
have faith that I'll grow into the point where I would be able to.

Be praying for my genaration (I'm 18). We are the future leaders!Pray that God will help us to stand strong to live in this world but not be of this world. Pray for vision and that he would set us on fire for him. Pray that we would rise up and use us to bring glory to his name.

And don't forget to be praying out of love for those who don't know the Lord...yet!

Be Blessed

--------------------
"Not all teasure is silver and gold, mate" Captian Jack Sparrow

Posts: 2 | From: Santa Barbara, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone agrees that we are living in the last days.
The devil is fighting harder and harder to discourage Christians. Everyone here could give many examples of how they are hit from every side. It is so easy for us to become discouraged. We need to pray for each other. As Christians we should have a special place in our hearts for each other.

[wave3] [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement