Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » For my dear friend

Author Topic: For my dear friend
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be praying for Jeannette and her husband Betty. It is so sad when the Body of Christ hurt their own.

I pray that the Lord will lift them and comfort them during this crucial time.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lord I pray that you will give Bella the strength go through these trying times, and heal all wounds from her past.
In Jesus' Precious name. Amen.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure will. Would you pray for my friend Jeannette.
Her and her husbands were Pastors of a Church and he worked a full time job. He got hurt on the job and can't work and because of problems in the Church he left as Pastor. The Church is small and could nout support a Pastor but that was not the problem. When he told the people that it was not appropraite for the choir to wear shorts to Church they got mad. Any time he tried to teach them, they got mad. He finally realized that they were not willing to learn and he and his wife left. Ever since they have been hit on every side with problems. She and him are so discouraged.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bella is in my prayers.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
balefire21
Community Member
Member # 3454

Icon 18 posted      Profile for balefire21   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone. I just wanted to ask for prayer for a friend near and dear to my heart. She is going through a very hard time, with frustration mounting up with all of the things she must deal with, as well as a need to heal from pains in the past. She told me once, when I asked how I could help her, that the best thing I could do was pray for her. I never thought that was enough, but she pointed out to me that praying is the greatest thing we can do for anyone in need, on top of any other help we have to offer.

She convinced me of this, and since I was to be praying for her, I thought that perhaps, others will as well. So please, offer a quick prayer for her strength through the hard times, and for her healing from her past. When praying for her, you can use the name Bella.

Thanks in advance to all who take the time for her!

--------------------
Live Responsibly, Love Recklessly!

Posts: 8 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement