Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » I am afraid that Jesus has left me.

Author Topic: I am afraid that Jesus has left me.
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thank the Lord for His people in one accord praying and lifting your spirit with the word of God. Sometimes even though we are in church we feel alone and don’t get the fellowship that the Lord intended for His elect. Saint of God Jesus loves you and you are the apple of His eye. When we step out of His perfect will we may feel His wrath but when we humble ourselves as you have done and turn back to Him even when it is not easy to do so all heaven rejoices. Praise our Lord! King David was very familiar with the turmoil caused by living outside God’s will for his life. And in the past when I have sinned I found comfort in reading about how God looked upon David’s heart and accepted him back with open arms. David wrote: For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Sister your night is over and the morning is here rejoice and praise Him for your joy is in the Lord.

[Prayer]
Father, look upon blackrose52 through the Blood of Jesus. Send the Holy Spirit to her to lead and to guide her all the days of her life. Lift her up out of the depths of her pain and lift her countenance that she will no longer feel depression. That she may know the morning joy that is reserved for your holy saints. I pray for blackrose52 in Jesus Name Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our Lord said that when two or more are gathered in His name, ther will he be also. Well my count says we are in "or more" territory here, so simply by His spoken promise, Blackrose, He is here. You are not foresaken. You were not forsaken even when you thought you had been.

You have heard this before but it bears repeating. This is the short version--so please, everyone, do not be offended if you heard it differently.

God and a man walked along on a lonely shore together. The man asked God, "Lord, is it true that You are with me even when I cannot see or hear you?"
God answered, "Yes, that's true."
The man looked behind them at the long stretch of footprints left in the sand. "But Lord," he said, "look behind us--there are places where the two sets of prints stop and only one set of prints continues on. Where were You then?"
"Well," said God, "those are the places where you became too weary and I had to carry you."
Amen.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bro. Greg
Advanced Member
Member # 2943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bro. Greg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blackrose, I do not believe that the Lord has forsaken nor left you. For He said He would never forsake nor leave us. Jesus love you and will not forsake you. I too see Him calling to your conscience in your post. Sometimes we get caught up in things such as affairs and the likes and the wrong in them is the cause of the seperation between us and the Lord. It is not the Lord that has forsaken us but us that has forsaken the Lord. We have put the wrong lifestyle or deed first in our lives and will not listen to His voice telling us that we are wrong in what we do. We over time harden our hearts to His voice and find ourselves alone. But it was not Him that left us but we are the ones that left him. It is good that you feel conviction of this thing that you do because if you will listen to the Holy Spirit and turn from it returning to Him you will find peace. Please while you can return to the Lord and He is faithful to forgive! The tradgidy is when people harden their hearts to the point they never allow the convicting power of the Holy Spirit to call them away from their error. He is calling you dear sister, please listen and change your view of this affair. By your conscience, you are convicted it is wrong. Allow your heart to say it is wrong and return to the Lord and beg forgiveness. He hasn't left you...you left Him! I say this in love dear sister and hope it helps!

--------------------
Isaiah 5:20(KJV) 20Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Bro. Greg
In and By His Grace
http://www.mychristiansite.com/ministries/pass_it_on

Posts: 527 | From: Montana, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
In The Faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for In The Faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness! I see just the opposite!
I see HIM working in your life right now. Praise the Lord! Don't you see that He is convicting your heart? Get excited girl! He is right there with you.

I am not going to cast the first stone because I have sin in my life like everyone else. It isn't the same sin but we all sin everyday!

Try looking at your situation in a more positive way and it will help you to overcome putting a mear human before GOD. No man is worth putting before God.

Also, please consider this: If he is cheating on his wife, he is more than likely cheating on you too. Thats a hard one to face and accept but thats the way it usually turns out.

I am a Christian counsilor and have seen this same thing over and over. But rejoice! God is standing before you with outreached hands.
Let HIM lead you now.

--------------------
Don't look at how big the giant is,
Look at how big God is!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forever His     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that these words will bring comfort and hope unto your soul.

Do not think that perhaps God will pardon your transgressions and permit you to come into His presence. God has made the first advance. While you were in rebellion against Him, He went forth to seek you. Rom 5:8 With the tender heart of the shepherd He left the ninety and nine and went out into the wilderness to find that which was lost. The soul, bruised and wounded and ready to perish, He encircles in His arms of love and "joyfuly" bears it to the fold of safety.

Jesus knows the circumstances of every soul. You may say, I am sinful, very sinful. You may be; but the worse you are, the more you need Jesus. He turns no weeping, contrite one away. He bids every trembling soul take courage. Freely will He pardon all who come to Him for forgiveness and restoration. . . . He is today standing at the altar of incense, presenting before God the prayers of those who desire His help.

The souls that turn to Him for refuge, Jesus lifts above the accusing and the strife of tongues. No man or evil angel can cast down these precious souls. Christ unites them to His own divine-human nature. They are lifted into heavenly places and stand beside the great Sin Bearer, hidden in Christ within the light proceeding from the throne of God.

From reading your post I am convinced that God is working in your life and in your behalf... perservere in Christ and you will be "more than conquerors"

I sense very deeply in my spirit that God loves you.

Forever His

Posts: 719 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackrose52
Member # 3372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackrose52     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going through a lot of problems. I have asked GOD to forgive me and help me to make the right decisions. I am born again and realized that I must change my life style and live for Christ.
I have been involved in a relationship that is wrong, although I have tried many times to walk away, I have been in this affair for more that 10 years. I wanted to do right but felt like I could not live without him. We are both in church and love the Lord with all our hearts. I wonder why this happened this way, his wife and he are separated but have not gotten a divorce because of the youngest child who will be graduating from college this month.
Please do not judge me but pray for me and with me that I will overcome this and will not go back again. I have made a decision to walk away from this because I love the Lord and want to live for him. I need all of your prayers to help me to do the right thing. I am hurting inside and don't want to continue in this pain anymore.
I know that God loves me but feel that he has left from my present because of this matter.
Hurting and confused is my tilte today.

--------------------
Big B Town

Posts: 6 | From: Beaumont TX | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement