Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » General request for prayer support

Author Topic: General request for prayer support
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for you. You can never pray to much, our Father is interested in every detail of our life. We must be always ready to accept His answer to our prayers that we can walk in His perfect will.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 18 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. My needs are nothing compared to those of others whose requests I've read. And our country needs prayer; our leaders, our employed and unemployed, our children, everyone!
I have had a strange past two years. I was granted an opportunity to pursue my dream as a performer, then the rug was pulled out--beneath the rug was a long deep hole that went to the center of the earth. I feel like I was given a "go" then botched it. I am in need of prayer as I climb back to the surface. Miraculously, God has placed me almost exactly back at my starting point of two years ago. Same city I began in, same apartment complex! and even same job at my former (now current again) employer!! Only my finances have yet to recover--I have rarely been this broke in my life--and my pay now only covers enough for me to squeak by (as long as I don't splurge--like on buying enough food to have dinner EVERY night instead of 3 nights a week only. God help me if I must ever need a doctor visit--it's out of the question financially. I've been given a second chance, at a higher difficulty level. As a kid, I was addicted to prayer--now I feel like the boy who cried wolf once too often and my prayers are a whisper at the ceiling. Will someone intercede for me with their own prayers? Mine need the boost. A mere mention is all I ask. Thank you. God bless everyone. [Cross]

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement